Thank you MMA Community.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Bluesville

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Since I joined this site I've lost loads of weight and my erectile disfunction has gone away.

I've been thinking about it and other than starting to work out, changing my diet and quitting smoking I haven't made any lifestyle changes.

So it must de down to you guys.

Thanks

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
I'm 100% serious when I say erectile dysfunction doesn't seem like that bad of a problem.

I'm 35, get boners every day, almost everyday I need to rub one off. Sometimes the sessions can last long as there's just SO much viewing material out there. I look at women and can't help but get naughty thoughts.

The day I can look at woman and think with my big head, is a day that means I'll be free and empowered as the pussy will no longer hold power over my will power :)

Until then, gendel11 whitecrow11

Bluesville

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I'm 100% serious when I say erectile dysfunction doesn't seem like that bad of a problem.

I'm 35, get boners every day, almost everyday I need to rub one off. Sometimes the sessions can last long as there's just SO much viewing material out there. I look at women and can't help but get naughty thoughts.

The day I can look at woman and think with my big head, is a day that means I'll be free and empowered as the pussy will no longer hold power over my will power :)

lol

I don't believe it's once a day.

Twice or thrice at least.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015

Interesting to point out that right before D posted this I received multiple likes in my new "famous and naked" thread.

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
Interesting to point out that right before D posted this I received multiple likes in my new "famous and naked" thread.

Fucking Hilarious as it's 100% True. I liked I think all but one pic you posted in that thread. I just love women, especially when they're naked.

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
ok, it was the one with carmen electra. although she's fine, i'm not a fan of fake boobs. However, the true situation is I did a google search of the other girl to see who that fine girl was, (vanessa hodgins) and i obviously got distracted with the google search and forgot about "liking" that pic as well lol.

Straight truth teller over here.