NSFW That one guy who lights a lighter when everyone is huffing

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Chief

4070 = Legend
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Whats going on there?
Some kids were huffing gas in a car (guy up front has a rag over his face) and the kid in the back sparks a lighter. Not sure why, maybe by accident trying to get more gas.

The video is more disturbing as it has sound.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Some kids were huffing gas in a car (guy up front has a rag over his face) and the kid in the back sparks a lighter. Not sure why, maybe by accident trying to get more gas.

The video is more disturbing as it has sound.

I've heard of this many many times but is it literally soaking a rag in regular gas then covering your face and huff? If so that's a horrible idea with so many other better options to feel fucked up.

Sweets

All Around Dumbass
Feb 9, 2015
I've heard of this many many times but is it literally soaking a rag in regular gas then covering your face and huff? If so that's a horrible idea with so many other better options to feel fucked up.
Coulda been deodorant either I knew some chicks that used to spray it through a cloth and inhale it.

Chief

4070 = Legend
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I don't really know the mechanics of how to do it. But I agree, they should just smoke a reefer doobie.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

Shit yeah its dumb...

About 22% of those who die from huffing do so the first time they try it (Human Toxicology, 1989;8:261–269).

GJdeux

It's SAND
Mar 2, 2015
Coulda been deodorant either I knew some chicks that used to spray it through a cloth and inhale it.
For true my friend for true... It's a mad world.
young kid died many years ago...sprayed Pam cooking spray into a plastic bag and huffed it. Died in about ten mins.Worked D&A with adolescents. Sad what they would use. They would huff anything for a high.

BJTT_Pella

Posting Machine
Jun 25, 2015
I believe its the propelant that gets these idiots high. I had a room mate in the barracks who went to rehab and got kicked out. He was addicted to huffing duster. Yep, air in a can. The stuff you clean your keyboard with. Hopefully you clean your key board....

GJdeux

It's SAND
Mar 2, 2015
I believe its the propelant that gets these idiots high. I had a room mate in the barracks who went to rehab and got kicked out. He was addicted to huffing duster. Yep, air in a can. The stuff you clean your keyboard with. Hopefully you clean your key board....
that is SUPER common. That and the whippets seems to be what the huffers around here prefer. But...anything will do, hand sanitizer is a big one as well. Hell probably moldy shit in the back yard will get their attention.