That stacked card fight week feeling...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Team Bisping

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
A super stacked card doesn't happen often, Through the year us hard-cores get to watch many 'on paper' mediocre cards, and were sometimes pleasantly surprised.

But Fight Weeks like these, when we truly have an amazing card, I can't help but watch/read all related media and news.

I love fight weeks like these, anyone else love this feeling?

#fightweekfeeling

Last edited:

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
A super stacked card doesn't happen often, Through the year us hard-cores get watch many 'on paper' mediocre cards, and were sometimes pleasantly surprised.

But Fight Weeks like these, when we truly have an amazing card, I can't help but watch/read all related media and news.

#fightweekfeeling

I hope the card doesn't end tragically like the GIF Star

Andrewsimar Palhardass

Women, dinosaurs, and the violence of the octagon.
Jan 8, 2016
A super stacked card doesn't happen often, Through the year us hard-cores get watch many 'on paper' mediocre cards, and were sometimes pleasantly surprised.

#fightweekfeeling

I completely agree. I look forward to MOST cards, but when a big one like this happens I'm distracted all week leading up to it. I'll probably eventually get fired for watching press conferences at my desk.

Greenbean

Posting Machine
Nov 14, 2015
Pins and needles bruh. Waiting for D.C. To miss weight, jones to get popped, Robbie to disappear and everyone to act like he never existed for a couple months... sweating bull it's mang

Team Bisping

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Pins and needles bruh. Waiting for D.C. To miss weight, jones to get popped, Robbie to disappear and everyone to act like he never existed for a couple months... sweating bull it's mang

haha i think we're all waiting for that 'oh for fuck sake' moment. Fingers crossed it's smooth sailing but anything can happen with Jones on the card!

Team Bisping

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I completely agree. I look forward to MOST cards, but when a big one like this happens I'm distracted all week leading up to it. I'll probably eventually get fired for watching press conferences at my desk.
same man, i should be working but sat in front of youtube watching fighter interviews etc.