that twat Stephan A Smith - poll

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

wat do

• never coming back and told to fuck off

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
they'll leave him off UFC broadcasts for awhile, let him spew his garbage on his show.

but he'll be back...generates too many clicks to keep away for long.

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
I picked who cares because UFC commentary and broadcast team has no value to me. The times I do watch I'm not paying attention outside of the fights.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I picked who cares because UFC commentary and broadcast team has no value to me. The times I do watch I'm not paying attention outside of the fights.
He’s a tool......waste of space. I turn him off if I accidentally see him on any show I’m watching or listening to.....

M

member 3289

He’s a tool......waste of space. I turn him off if I accidentally see him on any show I’m watching or listening to.....
He used to have actual opinions. Now he just says whatever he thinks will grab headlines.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
he is a world class retard and a stone cold loser . they will keep him off air until the smoke clears and then bring him back in slowly but surely a bit at a time .

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I have no problem with SAS.
He gave his opinion, just an uneducated one. Nothing a liver shot couldn't cure.

People are being WAY too touchy about this; the guy clearly deferred to "Joe's expertise" on-air.
And honestly, anything's a breath of fresh air on UFC's stale panel and programming, even if it's an incorrect analysis by an uneducated analyst.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
MMA fans, fighters, and media have way to thin skin. Who gives a fuck about his opinion, it wasn’t even that far off base. Not even in the same universe as Rogan saying Ronda was a once in a history athlete that could beat half the men’s division. He shouldn’t be on ufc events but nobody has ever said anything as stupid or uneducated as Rogan.

jimmy boogaloo

General Links/Your Account
Nov 15, 2017
^getting caught up in hype and overstating someone's talent is far less of a concern than spouting unreal negative shit the way he did.

cowboy had his nose broken in the opening seconds. have you ever had your nose broken? afterwards did you carry on like a superhuman? guessing you didn't.

he got caught and was made to look like a mug, but he is no mug obviously.

if you think the mma community should be indifferent to a well respected anchor talking dumb shit like that, I feel compelled to ask what planet you live on.

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
^getting caught up in hype and overstating someone's talent is far less of a concern than spouting unreal negative shit the way he did.

cowboy had his nose broken in the opening seconds. have you ever had your nose broken? afterwards did you carry on like a superhuman? guessing you didn't.

he got caught and was made to look like a mug, but he is no mug obviously.

if you think the mma community should be indifferent to a well respected anchor talking dumb shit like that, I feel compelled to ask what planet you live on.
No one's asking the mma community to be indifferent. There's is a hypersensitivity to all this that has gone WAY overboard.
He gave his opinion, was off and deferred, like, in REAL-TIME.
How much more attention does this deserve?
I literally have to turn the volume off through entire fights to tune out Rogan, Anik, DC & __________ off-the-wall play by play.
Then I get to hear two weeks of "robbery" talk from fans and a stupid president swayed by that terrible commentary, then said president hands the loser a title shot.

Tell me how a sports analyst's uneducated opinion who immediately defers his opinion, is even on the same planet as the damage caused by awful commentating.

Mainstream "MMA fans" are in an echo chamber of confusion spurred by boredom.
This topic wasn't worth the next day's mention.

jimmy boogaloo

General Links/Your Account
Nov 15, 2017
we have an outsider popping in to call one of our top lads a cunt, so yes this deserves attention. thank you for selecting this thread to read and comment in lol

you don't like the commentary and fans who talk about robberies, noted. insiders who care often make mistakes; outsiders who don't care and spout dogshit to millions of people on live tv can fuck off, whether or not they acknowledge their own rampant stupidity.

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
whether or not they acknowledge their own rampant stupidity.
It's my contention that it matters a great deal whether they acknowledge their lack of expertise.
To me it's the sum difference between talking about it for a few seconds and getting butthurt about it for weeks on end.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
It's my contention that it matters a great deal whether they acknowledge their lack of expertise.
To me it's the sum difference between talking about it for a few seconds and getting butthurt about it for weeks on end.
MMA fans are especially sensitive to denigration of their sport and its stars because it was pervasive in mainstream sports media for soooooo long.

so when one of the faces of the preeminent sports media outlets shits on one of the most legit fighters in the history of the sport, it gets panties bunched.

and they don't come unbunched for awhile.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
it's a free country, he can say whatever he wants

just deal with consequences

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
No one's asking the mma community to be indifferent. There's is a hypersensitivity to all this that has gone WAY overboard.
He gave his opinion, was off and deferred, like, in REAL-TIME.
How much more attention does this deserve?
I literally have to turn the volume off through entire fights to tune out Rogan, Anik, DC & __________ off-the-wall play by play.
Then I get to hear two weeks of "robbery" talk from fans and a stupid president swayed by that terrible commentary, then said president hands the loser a title shot.

Tell me how a sports analyst's uneducated opinion who immediately defers his opinion, is even on the same planet as the damage caused by awful commentating.

Mainstream "MMA fans" are in an echo chamber of confusion spurred by boredom.
This topic wasn't worth the next day's mention.

now Stephen is putting his 'credentials' up against Broseph. LoL.

Stephen A. Smith fires back at Joe Rogan's UFC analyst criticism: 'I'm telling you you're wrong'

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
steven a smith fucked up . he is never going to be respected by the fighters or fans