General The 2021-2022 NBA Season thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
Definitely gonna check that out. Is it when Jamal Crawford got him and he had the tape pulled?

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
Portland traded McCollum. Guess they are gonna try to build around Lillard. I can’t be the only who thinks that’s a bad move. I don’t get to watch a ton of Blazer games, but from what i see Lillard is a great player, but not top 10 in the league. Who are they going to be able to get to move to Portland to play with Dame? Doesn’t seem like Portland is a huge free agent destination. Again, i think Dame is amazingly talented and fun to watch. However, he has been in the league a long time. He’s only 31, but has a lot of miles on him. 6’2’’ guys that take a lot of contact don’t stay around 20 years. He will be out of his prime very soon and he already has some injuries under his belt

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
Dominique Wilkins once scored 57 points in a game and didn’t take a single 3 pointer. Imagine what he would do to the league today when there’s no hand checking. Monster!

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
Worst dunk contest ever! I think it’s time to put it back on the shelf. They just aren’t the same anymore, but last night was a whole new level of suck. Everyone thinks theatrics are the best way to win. The first dude took about an hour to change in a Knicks Jersey and Timbs so he could do a dunk that can be seen at YMCA’s across the country.

Some of the skills competitions were cool. They need to focus on those and skip the dunk contest unless another Vince Carter type comes into the league again.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
I think Khris Middleton might be my new favorite current player. Still love Jimmy Butler too.

Last edited:

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
Worst dunk contest ever! I think it’s time to put it back on the shelf. They just aren’t the same anymore, but last night was a whole new level of suck. Everyone thinks theatrics are the best way to win. The first dude took about an hour to change in a Knicks Jersey and Timbs so he could do a dunk that can be seen at YMCA’s across the country.

Some of the skills competitions were cool. They need to focus on those and skip the dunk contest unless another Vince Carter type comes into the league again.
The All Star game made up for the shitty dunk contest. The new format of the game makes it way better than in years past. Team Lebron is 5-0 in the new format.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
LeBron put up 56 tonight. How in the hell is he still so good? He entered the league in 1979 and still putting up stats.

Last edited:

BrankoCikatic

Feb 23, 2022
b ball players are puss puss. the wrestling practice lasts an hour longer and the wrestlers are actually puttin in work .

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
Big game in Philly tonight. First game between 6ers and Nets since the trade. Seats are $4000 for a Thursday night regular season game. Wow. I just wish Simmons were playing

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
Wow. That was an ass whoopin. I bet all the Philly fans that paid 4K for tickets feel like a bunch of jabroni’s.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
LeBron dropped another 50 tonight. I don’t remember the numbers, but very efficient night. The dude was on fire. I’ve always been a Jordan guy, but LeBron is making a case to be the goat

M

member 3289

Heat vs. Suns in the finals.

The Suns beat the Heat in Miami recently, but if the Heat can stay healthy they're the best team in the league.

M

member 3289

Aren't you saying this every year and the heat win shit all?
Maybe. But they at least went to the finals two years ago. And they're a lot better this year (last year they had injuries around playoff time like most teams).

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
Maybe. But they at least went to the finals two years ago. And they're a lot better this year (last year they had injuries around playoff time like most teams).
You know what the best day ever for the heat mascot was?

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
Heat vs. Suns in the finals.

The Suns beat the Heat in Miami recently, but if the Heat can stay healthy they're the best team in the league.

The Heat better hope Butler gets healthy or they won't make it to the Eastern Conf Finals. They are definitely a solid team, but I don't think they can beat Philly in a 7 game series. I'm still hoping the Bucks make it out of the East, but not sure about that either.

Suns are a solid bet. Even when CP3 is out, they still look good. Unlike his time in Houston, their Championship hopes do not completely ride on his old hammies.