General The 2021-2022 NBA Season thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 3289

Philly is finna lose in the 1st Round.
The Raps are a shell of what they used to be. Kawhi Leonard bounced after one season and the best player in franchise history took his talents to South Beach.

They'll win one game against Philly. ONE.

regular john

Muay Thai World Champion
May 21, 2015
Here you go:

relatively sure:
PHX sweeps;
MEM in 6;
GSW in 6;
MIA in 5;
BRO in 6;
MIL in 5;
PHI in 7;

Toss up:
UTA in 7;

M

member 3289

Aside from Bam, The Heat are too small. They will get man handled by Philly and exit round 2.

But that the fook do i know? There was a time i thought Philly should’ve kept Simmons and traded Embid.
Brooklyn is going to beat Boston in 7 games. Boston winning at the buzzer tonight only proves it to me.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
Son of a fucking bitch. I was excited to check out the Philly game, then I see that fuck face Gus Johnson has the game tonight. I didn't even know that cock sucker was doing NBA games. No way I make it through this whole game.

M

member 3289

That was a great game. I wouldn't mind seeing 7 of those.
Boston had to dig deep to eke that one out despite being at home and despite KD having a bad night shooting.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Nets win the series in 6 games. I'm just glad the Heat didn't have to play them in the opening round.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
A series doesn’t start until someone loses a home game. That being said, will the Nets fire Nash if they get beat in the 1st round?

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Surprised this thread actually got one post

most boring, individual sport I’ve ever come across

bunch of very entitled crybaby cunts