General The Adventures of Hobo Daeng

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I throw a hefty load of chili in it, racist lunch ladies always remark that the white guy eats spicy food. Haschista.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I throw a hefty load of chili in it, racist lunch ladies always remark that the white guy eats spicy food. Haschista.
Same shit used to happen to me. Damn Mexicans used to giggle when I asked for.spice and then added spice. Little did they know the English live off Indian food which is waaaay hotter than Thier el crappo bullshit and my butt is often mistaken for the rising sun.flag

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Same shit used to happen to me. Damn Mexicans used to giggle when I asked for.spice and then added spice. Little did they know the English live off Indian food which is waaaay hotter than Thier el crappo bullshit and my butt is often mistaken for the rising sun.flag
spicy butt bros 4 life

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
spicy butt bros 4 life
I usually avoid spicy food. I eat it too much and then I have to have a couple years off. I'm about at that point

Real spicy I mean. I can still be okay with lost mainstream stuff

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I usually avoid spicy food. I eat it too much and then I have to have a couple years off. I'm about at that point

Real spicy I mean. I can still be okay with lost mainstream stuff
I will go super spicy
its a dangerous move

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
One of my favorite dishes is Pad Prik Moo Paa. Wild boar in fried chili. Probably one of the spiciest dishes I’ve ever had.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
One of my favorite dishes is Pad Prik Moo Paa. Wild boar in fried chili. Probably one of the spiciest dishes I’ve ever had.
I would try that for sure.
If you ever try it again post an image.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I have it about once a week. Restaurant next to the yaa Dong bar specializes in “jungle food” I reckon I’ll get some come pay day on February the fifth.
Put some Tabasco on it, so they know your cultured

otaku1

TMMAC Addict
Jul 16, 2015
hopefully with a great character arc
A Sybian repairman during the day
Goofy internet troll at night bragging about having access to exclusive nightclubs. He's made fun of on an internet forum filled with meatheads.
But...
He has a darker secret : he's an occasional squirrel molestor. He posts his videos online.

Horrified internet nerds form groups and are frantically trying to find him and stop the madness.

Here's your starting premise. Masato Toys @Masato Toys

You're welcome

Last edited: