Lifestyle The age you peak at everything in life

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015
LOL @ 18 for brain processing power

I bet I could for example relearn how to determine the derivative of a function through application of the rules of differentiation in year 12 math faster now than at 18 by a fucking long shot

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015
"Women are most attractive to men at about 23. And men's attractiveness to women seems to get better with age.

The cofounder of the online-dating site OKCupid wrote a book called Dataclysm that used data from his dating site to answer questions about love, dating, and relationships.

According to the book's analysis of the data, men find women in their early 20s most attractive. Even as the men got older, their preference for 20-something women seemed to stay the same.

Women in their 20s on the site, on the other hand, tended to like slightly older men (a year or two older than they were) and women in their 30s tended to like men a few years younger than them.

A disclaimer: OKCupid's data pool, which is based on its users, isn't a representative sample of the population."

Here Are The Ages You Peak at Everything Throughout Life

BJTT_Kiwi

My member is more well known than yours
Jun 25, 2015
Nailed 26.
Looking forward to 48.

Failed on everything else according to this.

Me at 24 on the door would be a handful.
But I'd rather fuck with me at 24 than me now.

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015
I think the variation for these numbers is massive.

Yeah man it's called a median average:)

Anyway no way I was stronger at 25 than now, in fact iirc strength remains the same from 25 to 45 controlling for training and all of the rest

maurice

Posting Machine
Oct 21, 2015
I'm way stronger now than I was at 25, but that's the result of training. It's also atypical. Most western men drop physical activities in their 20s or 30s.

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015
I'm way stronger now than I was at 25, but that's the result of training. It's also atypical. Most western men drop physical activities in their 20s or 30s.
Thank you stick around my man cause im gonna prove that shit for you "for all intents and purposes" remember that bit :)