General The appearance of Joe Biden

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
Being a "realist" who labels people as conspiracy theorists or Q-tards, doesn't make one edgy. It just makes them naïve and complacent.

And questioning things doesn't make one paranoid, or a conspiracy theorist, or a Q-tard...especially in this fucked up world that we currently live in. Now more than ever, we should be questioning things and searching for answers. We have been lied to, deceived, and used as pawns by Govt's, Big Corporation, Big Pharma, and the media for decades.

Go way back to "Pearl Harbor was a sneak attack"

Or ""We must destroy Iraq because they have weapons of mass destruction"

Or "if you like your doctor and insurance plan, you can keep them"

Or Benghazi

Hell, let's just use the last 18 months.

"Covid didn't come from a lab" - do you know how many people had their entire existence removed from social media for questioning/opposing that in the beginning?

"If you take the vaccine, you will not get Covid - Joe Biden, CDC, WHO"

"The vaccines are safe & effective. Adverse reactions such as myocarditis, stroke, Bells Palsy should not be a concern"

Sitting by idly and trusting everything we are told is how we got here...where our Gov't thinks they own us and we work for them. They get to dictate how we live our lives, what's best for our health & our children's health, and are to never be questioned. Meanwhile they use social media, mainstream media, and shows like The View to push their narratives, run interference, censor "misinformation", and label people who oppose them as extremists, nazis, conspiracy theorists...while they monitor our every move under the guise of "national security".

That's not what this country was founded on.

If you're called mentally ill, or a conspiracy theorist, or a tin foil hat wearing nut job, etc for not blindly trusting Gov't agencies, Big Tech, Big Pharm, and people who have made a living lying to us for decades so they could obtain more wealth & power...then 1) wear it as a badge of honor, and 2) think about removing the people calling you those things from your life, because they're part of the problem.
Why do you pick and choose?
Agreed. Biden is not a robot lol. A corrupt dipshit, yes. A robot, nah. But that first video I posted does like like GCI green screen, which does exist and has been advanced beyond our imagination by Hollywood and the military. I just dont understand why they would use it in this particular instance.
just because I want to play along…

the reason would be to get the public used to seeing the AI version so they can completely phase out the real version.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
it's just sad at this point. dude is dying by the minute. besides how he's ruining this country, they should stop putting this poor old man on the podium for chrissake

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
Being a "realist" who labels people as conspiracy theorists or Q-tards, doesn't make one edgy. It just makes them naïve and complacent.

And questioning things doesn't make one paranoid, or a conspiracy theorist, or a Q-tard...especially in this fucked up world that we currently live in. Now more than ever, we should be questioning things and searching for answers. We have been lied to, deceived, and used as pawns by Govt's, Big Corporation, Big Pharma, and the media for decades.

Go way back to "Pearl Harbor was a sneak attack"

Or ""We must destroy Iraq because they have weapons of mass destruction"

Or "if you like your doctor and insurance plan, you can keep them"

Or Benghazi

Hell, let's just use the last 18 months.

"Covid didn't come from a lab" - do you know how many people had their entire existence removed from social media for questioning/opposing that in the beginning?

"If you take the vaccine, you will not get Covid - Joe Biden, CDC, WHO"

"The vaccines are safe & effective. Adverse reactions such as myocarditis, stroke, Bells Palsy should not be a concern"

Sitting by idly and trusting everything we are told is how we got here...where our Gov't thinks they own us and we work for them. They get to dictate how we live our lives, what's best for our health & our children's health, and are to never be questioned. Meanwhile they use social media, mainstream media, and shows like The View to push their narratives, run interference, censor "misinformation", and label people who oppose them as extremists, nazis, conspiracy theorists...while they monitor our every move under the guise of "national security".

That's not what this country was founded on.

If you're called mentally ill, or a conspiracy theorist, or a tin foil hat wearing nut job, etc for not blindly trusting Gov't agencies, Big Tech, Big Pharm, and people who have made a living lying to us for decades so they could obtain more wealth & power...then 1) wear it as a badge of honor, and 2) think about removing the people calling you those things from your life, because they're part of the problem.
Let's start the amiable quest for truth and transparency right here with this little administration.

Wanna be honest about the coup, Kelly and Leigh? Coz I think your answers were bs.
And how did the "take a break Rusty" evolve into a perma ban?

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
1659408056674.png/SPOILER]

Last edited:

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Looks like an old dude who is aging rapidly. It happens to all presidents. They seem to age at an accelerated rate.
Honestly it's fucking sad as hell that this is what we're reduced to. Millions of good people in their 30s, 40s, and 50s who could be leading us yet here we are...

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
Honestly it's fucking sad as hell that this is what we're reduced to. Millions of good people in their 30s, 40s, and 50s who could be leading us yet here we are...
I believe we should have a cap on it. No one older than 68.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I believe we should have a cap on it. No one older than 68.
Ron Paul was 71 in 2008 I think
Smarter than all of us, and still in prime condition with superior wit and presence
That is the problem with the cut off