Lifestyle The ask jeeves facebook page is treated like a search engine

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
There is a confessions page on FB for our city. Someone set it up, you can make anonymous confessions through a link to a Google survey type thing and they then get posted anonymously to the page.

Some funny shit, some cringe worthy shit. But every so often you get the dumb fucks who submit their confession via the FB page (not the anonymous google survey page) and it gets posted name and all. Always a good chuckle.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
how did fungus end up growing on a rectum was this person being penetrated by a plant

I think I found the person responsible

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
There is a confessions page on FB for our city. Someone set it up, you can make anonymous confessions through a link to a Google survey type thing and they then get posted anonymously to the page.

Some funny shit, some cringe worthy shit. But every so often you get the dumb fucks who submit their confession via the FB page (not the anonymous google survey page) and it gets posted name and all. Always a good chuckle.
No link to said hilarity?

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
FB search your cities name and confessions behind it and I bet they have one for your location.

Ottawa Confessions (?)

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
That didn't look anonymous.

Must be an example of someone who didn't used the Google link.

Around here it's often more scandalous and trashy as opposed to desperate.
On ours there were very few, and they were almost all women looking to cheat on their husbands.