General The ask @ThatOneDude anything about guns. Maybe a Jetboat question too thread.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I’ve recently been given the privilege to purchase firearms. Would you recommend I sleep with a loaded gun under my pillow pointing at my kids room to my left or my wife’s head to my right? I live in a rancher if that matters.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I’ve recently been given the privilege to purchase firearms. Would you recommend I sleep with a loaded gun under my pillow pointing at my kids room to my left or my wife’s head to my right? I live in a rancher if that matters.
How much do you like your neighbors?

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
I'd recommend moving to a nicer neighborhood.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Is it true Splinty @Splinty installed a Ring on his Yaht and invited PVZ to train as a lame attempt to win her love?
He thought he could win her over by being smart, successful, educated and helping society but all she really wanted was a neck tattoo to pimp her on Instagram. Classic mistake unfortunately.