General The ask @ThatOneDude anything about guns. Maybe a Jetboat question too thread.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
View attachment 24369
Got this for 2 grand. What optics should I get? Hear this kills optics.
What's the intended use? Any Leupold optic should do fine I would imagine. Or an ACOG.

Apparently you want this mount as well:

Some people say to go with a cheaper scope like a vortex that has a great warranty.

Oct 24, 2015
What's the intended use? Any Leupold optic should do fine I would imagine. Or an ACOG.

Apparently you want this mount as well:

Some people say to go with a cheaper scope like a vortex that has a great warranty.
Fuck yeah forgot about the mount. Good looking out my dude.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I hope CZ breaths some life back into Colt and maybe they will focus on consumers again instead losing government contracts.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Joe Biden has said he's going to defeat the NRA and rejoin the Paris Climate Accord.

which will be banned first, guns or jet boats?

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Joe Biden has said he's going to defeat the NRA and rejoin the Paris Climate Accord.

which will be banned first, guns or jet boats?
They can try to ban jetboats, but we will just cut through the shallows and they will never get to us.

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
What do you think about CZ acquiring Colt? CZ Bren 2 ya or nah?
I’m a CZ hipster and I really like my PC-10s. I would’ve preferred the C but I got some mag extensions and it fits really good now. It has a real nice trigger and it’s a nice all the way around, and it wasn’t terribly priced. I’d like to find a CZ 527 American 22 Hornet someday. There’s a CZ side by side for sale around here but I can’t afford it right now.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I’m a CZ hipster and I really like my PC-10s. I would’ve preferred the C but I got some mag extensions and it fits really good now. It has a real nice trigger and it’s a nice all the way around, and it wasn’t terribly priced. I’d like to find a CZ 527 American 22 Hornet someday. There’s a CZ side by side for sale around here but I can’t afford it right now.
You have great taste.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
My .22 is a CZ 455 Night Sky and that thing shoots like a house on fire. To the point that when it shoots a 5 round group at 50 yards over .499 inches I get big mad. I had a CZ Shadow for a while which was an outstanding shooter, but just wasn't really my thing. Their wood stocked rifles should cost about 4 times what they sell for.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
My .22 is a CZ 455 Night Sky and that thing shoots like a house on fire. To the point that when it shoots a 5 round group at 50 yards over .499 inches I get big mad. I had a CZ Shadow for a while which was an outstanding shooter, but just wasn't really my thing. Their wood stocked rifles should cost about 4 times what they sell for.
1610903625653.png
Wood