Listen The "Audio Books" club

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

I am listening to "Tuesday with Morrie" as we speak.

We are currently facing huge changes in our day to day lives. This books remind us all what's important in life.

Last edited by a moderator:

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
just finished "oathbringer" for the Nth time

stormlight archive is the best high fantasy series imo. its technically a ten part series with three-45hour type books done so far. book 4 comes out in November. and the ten part series is actually two quintets.

Brandon sanderson is a very active writer. so the fifth and final book of the first quintet will probably be done within the next 3 or 4 years

but yeh, stormlight archive! woot woot

Last edited:
T

The Big Guy

I listen to podcasts about serial killers. Pretty sure I could murder the wife and get away with it. Shes very "clumsy"

TFK_Fanboy

First 200ish
Feb 9, 2015
My audible list is overwhelming right now. All of these are bought and downloaded
mistborn era 2 trilogy
Moby Dick
Blood Meridian
Bleak House
Dracula
Genghis Khan and the making of the modern world

and I just paid for the next year so I have 12 credits

and I bought 49 episodes of hardcore history and I’ve only finishes the first16

so yeah, I’m open to suggestions.

Last edited:

Toelocku

*I Know What I Know if you Know What I Mean*
Dec 15, 2018
My audible list is overwhelming right now. All of these are bought and downloaded
mistborn era 2 trilogy
Moby Dick
Blood Meridian
Bleak House
Dracula

How much is the hardcore history? Been wanting to check those out

TFK_Fanboy

First 200ish
Feb 9, 2015
I bought it over a year ago but I think it was around $70. I assume the price changes because he only keeps X# of free podcasts available at any time. I listened to some later episodes (the Mongolian series for example) and knew I wanted it all though.
I really need to take 2-3 months and just listen 30 hours a week to catch up

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
mistborn era 2 trilogy
Moby Dick
Blood Meridian
Bleak House
Dracula

careful with those credits. If you buy extra credits, I dont think they can take they from you, but if by chance you pay for an automatic credit each month, they may be able to fuck you since you can only carry over 6 credits each month

TFK_Fanboy

First 200ish
Feb 9, 2015
careful with those credits. If you buy extra credits, I dont think they can take they from you, but if by chance you pay for an automatic credit each month, they may be able to fuck you since you can only carry over 6 credits each month
good to know. First time I paid for a year instead of monthly. Only $100 for the first year, which was no brainer. I can easily "buy" 12 books with those credits

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
good to know. First time I paid for a year instead of monthly. Only $100 for the first year, which was no brainer. I can easily "buy" 12 books with those credits
if you're new to audible, dont splurge them in advance cause at times they have 2 books for 1 credit and 3 books for 2 credits. shit like that (so its worth checking to make sure you're receiving emails for their deals. and also possibly adding stuff to you "wish list" cause then you get an extra email when "there's a sale on a book in your wishlist")

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
free if you grab em early

he charges after they are out for a lil bit...just a few bucks per pod

I have met Dan
good dude

just finished "oathbringer" for the Nth time

stormlight archive is the best high fantasy series imo. its technically a ten part series with three-45hour type books done so far. book 4 comes out in November. and the ten part series is actually two quintets.

Brandon sanderson is a very active writer. so the fifth and final book of the first quintet will probably be done within the next 3 or 4 years

but yeh, stormlight archive! woot woot
Will check it out.
Thx

mistborn era 2 trilogy
Moby Dick
Blood Meridian
Bleak House
Dracula

Moby dick audible is a must listen.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
just a heads up to everyone that I just got an email for one of the 2 books for 1 credit sales. I'm curious if the deal applies to people who purchase a full year membership instead of monthly like I do, bc if yearly has the same perks, I want to switch to yearly since it's cheaper
20200618_084152.png