General The Bash Brothers Experience

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
I lol'd a coupled times I was too young for the bash bros but I did follow macgwire-sosa in their juiced up home run race it was a thrilling spectacle ,I have the newspaper from like 1998 and 1999 at my parents house.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
I'm surprised samberg is an A's fan he seems like he would be one "dem liberals" into the front running SF team.looks very jewish in this pic Toelocku @Toelocku build the wall.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
The A's that let the Dodgers beat them were the best team science ever created.

Carney Lansford was at .400 before the break, Walt Weiss & Mike Gallegos could turn a dp faster than Galt , Bash Bros. were the greatest duo since milk & cereal, Terry Steinbach was a bat-heavy plate wizard, Dennis Eckersly was the GOAT saver.
Hendo, Dave Parker, Don Baylor...
And Dave Stewart threw hot fire.

They totally "mariner'd" that WS.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
The A's that let the Dodgers beat them were the best team science ever created.

Carney Lansford was at .400 before the break, Walt Weiss & Mike Gallegos could turn a dp faster than Galt , Bash Bros. were the greatest duo since milk & cereal, Terry Steinbach was a bat-heavy plate wizard, Dennis Eckersly was the GOAT saver.
Hendo, Dave Parker, Don Baylor...
And Dave Stewart threw hot fire.

They totally "mariner'd" that WS.
I remember when the patriots mariner'd the superbowl vs the giants.

Super Bowl XLII - Wikipedia

The A's that lost to the Dodgers and the Braves that lost to the Reds were awesome teams that would have lost to anyone in those respective world series.