Personal The best topping on pizza....

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Tuna ham and sweetcorn.

Anyone try that? It's good
haha
some guy is posting horrible looking Pizzas on Og

he has one with corn on it...and some other disgusting stuff

personally I like it with crazy toppings...around here we grew up with a place that would put peaches artichoke that asian mini corn and more stuff on one pizza...like they were trying to surprise ya. well it was called chef surprise lol

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
haha
some guy is posting horrible looking Pizzas on Og

he has one with corn on it...and some other disgusting stuff

personally I like it with crazy toppings...around here we grew up with a place that would put peaches artichoke that asian mini corn and more stuff on one pizza...like they were trying to surprise ya. well it was called chef surprise lol
I'm not kidding this pizza is awesome. I haven't had it in ten years or so but I'm gonna. Go get one, if you don't like it I'll PayPal you the money. This pizza is bomb

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I'm fucken telling ya.

Tuna

Ham

Sweetcorn.

It's the path to enlightenment

Le Chat Noir

Le Chat Noir ©
Jan 28, 2020
Simple pepperoni is a classic topping that most people enjoy.

When it comes to pizza you can customize it a million ways and most are pretty good.

There are only 2 things you need to know about pizza:

1) New York City pizza is nothing special. These idiots rant about how great their pies are and they are simply delusional.
We've had pizza in ITALY, up and down the boot, and it was nothing mind blowing. It was very good, basic fresh ingredients, but nothing you can't recreate. Restaurants all over the country make pizza as good or better than NYC. That's just a scientific fact.

2) Chicago makes shit pizza. Those mooks are so desperate to have their own signature dish they just start fucking around in the kitchen like
children on a sugar high. Hey Chicago your pizza and hot dogs are shit.

Le Chat Noir
©

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
Cheeseburger pizza...

Ground beef, cheddar cheese, thousand island mixed sauce, onions