General The Blue Name Forum

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
has this forum lost its mind? What is happening? Violate your quarantine and go outside to breathe some fresh air while avoiding the air mixed with the corona. This is what boredom looks like

edit. I forgot its still april fools where you people live

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
has this forum lost its mind? What is happening? Violate your quarantine and go outside to breathe some fresh air while avoiding the air mixed with the corona. This is what boredom looks like

You are the "you people", us blue and privileged pink users are not.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
The enemies of the mudname posters, the bluenames, mods and admins say that the mudnames and the lurkers cannot live without them. "If it were not for us," they say, "there would be nobody to maintain order, to give out ratings, and to compel people to use the shitty betting system. If it were not for us everything would collapse, and the forum would fall to pieces. We have been driven away, but chaos will bring us back again." But this sort of talk by the bluenames, mods and admins will not confuse, intimidate, or deceive the mudnames and the lurkers. An army needs the strictest discipline; nevertheless the class-conscious mudnames succeeded in uniting the luckers, succeeded in taking the old mods into their service, succeeded in building a victorious posting army.

The Mud Army established unprecedentedly firm discipline – not by means of the lash, but based on the intelligence, loyalty and devotion of the mudnames and the lurkers themselves.

And so, to save the mudnames from the yoke of the bluenames, mods and admins for ever, to save them from the restoration of their power, it is necessary to build up a great Mud Army of Posting. That army will be invincible if it is cemented by posting discipline. The mudnames and the lurkers must and will prove that they can properly distribute ratings, establish devoted discipline and ensure loyalty in posting for the common good, and can do it themselves, without the bluenames and in spite of them, without the mods and in spite of them, without the admins and in spite of them.

Rating discipline, enthusiasm for posting, readiness for self-sacrifice, close alliance between the lurkers and the mudnames-this is what will save the mudnames from the oppression of the bluenmaes, mods and admins for ever.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8EMx7Y16Vo

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015

Do not worry shit for brains, I got this under control. Stay on your guard but leave this to me

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
I don't know what the shit y'all are talking about but that shade of blue looks like shit with the dark layout. Obviously chosen by a troll faggot.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I don't know what the shit y'all are talking about but that shade of blue looks like shit with the dark layout. Obviously chosen by a cutie pie big meanie.
oh shit
your a dark layout bro

explains a lot

looks good on white I must say