General The Caravans are Coming, The Caravans are Coming!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
if this thread goes any thing like the threads on sherdog a lot of the conservatives here are going to want these people to be gunned down and murdered at the border.

FadeToBlack

Rear Naked Poke
Mar 15, 2015
They are Honduran.

Mexico should take them in. They're already there anyway, plus they're closer culturally.

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
I'm out of the loop on this one
Mexicans are trying to get into the state's in caravans?

Hasn't this been happening for..... like ever lol

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
a couple A10 warthogs could make short work of any invaders who may be trying to illegally cross an international border

Tuc Ouiner

Posting Machine
May 19, 2016
one sucky thing about living in Alaska is there aren't enough gypsies. How is one supposed to get his palm read. LET THE CARAVANS THROUGH TO ALASKA-- or at least one with a crystal ball and a younger one well versed in Flamenco dancing with accompanying musicians. Just a thought. No need to let the Warthogs blast EVERY caravan.

Honest. There are perfectly legal means of entering the US. If you invade here illegally, I don't care if you get gunned down.
Wanting to beat your neighbour day in day out is pretty reprehensible too...I say let your neighbour decide whether the no shoes half stripped naked cunt in the snow from next door should be shot.

We need standards.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I dont want a shitload of illegals crossing the border into any country.i dont want them to get gunned down either.

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
They are Honduran.

Mexico should take them in. They're already there anyway, plus they're closer culturally.
We've got Salvadorans up here in Vancouver that skipped Mexico and the US and came straight on up here. They settled in the gay neighborhood of all places. They seem to be getting along with the homos so far. Had some Saudis move in that area lately too. Strange I know, you might think that would never work, but so far...

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
Wanting to beat your neighbour day in day out is pretty reprehensible too...I say let your neighbour decide whether the no shoes half stripped naked cunt in the snow from next door should be shot.

We need standards.
I've never intigated anything other than calling his wife a cunt because she was being a cunt.

I've never intigated anything other than calling his wife a cunt because she was being a cunt.
If you called my wife or any (man's) that name then you are there and have to be dealt with.

It's the way it works hombre.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
We've got Salvadorans up here in Vancouver that skipped Mexico and the US and came straight on up here. They settled in the gay neighborhood of all places. They seem to be getting along with the homos so far. Had some Saudis move in that area lately too. Strange I know, you might think that would never work, but so far...
Needs to reach critical mass, as long as less than 20% are Moslems it'll stay calm.

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Needs to reach critical mass, as long as less than 20% are Moslems it'll stay calm.
Oh I think it's safe to say less than one percent would be Muslim. There aren't very many at all; they just stand out with their colorful national dress. The women run in full ninja gear all year round, but besides a couple of hookah lounges there is little sign of them. Even the Latinos are still a rather small minority there, but there are many more of them than Saudis. It's still predominantly homos and hipsters.

*actually, one of the hookah lounge owners went on a hunger strike when the city tried to close down the lounges. Of course it's illegal to so much as blow a mouthful of smoke anywhere inside the city limits...

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
I didnt know Dodge still made the Caravan. My family had one a long time ago. It was a piece of shit.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Oh I think it's safe to say less than one percent would be Muslim. There aren't very many at all; they just stand out with their colorful national dress. The women run in full ninja gear all year round, but besides a couple of hookah lounges there is little sign of them. Even the Latinos are still a rather small minority there, but there are many more of them than Saudis. It's still predominantly homos and hipsters.

*actually, one of the hookah lounge owners went on a hunger strike when the city tried to close down the lounges. Of course it's illegal to so much as blow a mouthful of smoke anywhere inside the city limits...
They've got gumption and a willingness to get things done. Personally I quite enjoy hearing the call to prayer, I am quite sure me and my fellow gingers should convert. It will ease the transition.

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
They've got gumption and a willingness to get things done. Personally I quite enjoy hearing the call to prayer, I am quite sure me and my fellow gingers should convert. It will ease the transition.
Inshallah it is happening...

845 × 403Images may be subject to copyright