General The Caravans are Coming, The Caravans are Coming!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Not picking sides but USA has been spending unreal $$$ on bombs and drone missiles per day thru both Obama and Trump's time in office.
Fighting wars overseas and killing terrorists.

Not staging them for a photo shoot on American soil against a over-exaggerated threat. I bet that did great for troop moral.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Whats going on then?

I know Obama had a massive hard on for the drone strikes, were they not utilized to fight 'terrorism'?
I dunno man
definition of terrorism can vary I guess

drone strikes are terrorism if they are taking out civilians as collateral damage

its all bullshit...both parties and presidents...that is all I know

take care my man

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Trump tweet: Dems created this problem. No crossings!
Hardly. It was a problem long before Obama took office. He did fuck all to fix it during his 8 years, but it's not like this is anything new. I'm glad it's finally being addressed but Trump's tone on the matter sucks, and his focus on the solution is off.

Fix the process so people aren't forced to "sneak" in. And there's no need to denigrate people trying to improve their lives.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Apparently Mexico isn’t to keen on allowing a foreign military into their country. Did you think we’d send troops into Mexico?
Nope. I thought they were stationed on the American side of the border protecting y'all.

M

member 3289

This caravan is gonna get Trump re-elected.

90% of America doesn't want to let any of these assholes into our country freely without due process.

It really isn't a partisan issue.

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
This caravan is gonna get Trump re-elected.

90% of America doesn't want to let any of these assholes into our country freely without due process.

It really isn't a partisan issue.
Agree that is why I dont understand why the op who is just a dem cuck would make a thread like this. This immigration issue isnt partisan. This shit needs to be taken care of and in this case we do need a hardliner to handle it.