The Carbonaro Effect

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SlapheadGiraffe

Posting Machine
Jun 21, 2016
Never seen this before - it's on Tru TV the same channel as the best programme in history, Impractical Jokers.
Anyone seen this?
He is a magician, kind of like David Blane. Very impressive

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
It's ok, but far from great. I watch it because my little one loves it. As for magic shows, David Blaine is the GOAT.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Never seen this before - it's on Tru TV the same channel as the best programme in history, Impractical Jokers.
Anyone seen this?
He is a magician, kind of like David Blane. Very impressive
Oh my goodness, I've been your biggest supporter on this site, but I've just re-read this 321 times and I believe you are serious that you think impractical jokers is the best programme in tv history?
I might put it in my top ten worst ever......

SlapheadGiraffe

Posting Machine
Jun 21, 2016
Oh my goodness, I've been your biggest supporter on this site, but I've just re-read this 321 times and I believe you are serious that you think impractical jokers is the best programme in tv history?
I might put it in my top ten worst ever......
I'm deadly serious - as long as you watch the US one. The UK one is dog shit.

YouTube the moving dentist chair or scoopski potatoes scenes and if you don't laugh I'll send you some Prozac ;)

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I'm deadly serious - as long as you watch the US one. The UK one is dog shit.

YouTube the moving dentist chair or scoopski potatoes scenes and if you don't laugh I'll send you some Prozac ;)
The us version is like a car crash.......I've tried but it's just not funny, reminds me of a bunch of nerds that I went to school with....