Society The Conspiracy Behind Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
T

The Big Guy

Jews huh?
Didnt mention cold earth theory? Your all a bunch of warm earth shills. The inside of our earth is melting and were all cool with this?

Whos paying you? Whys the earths core as hot as the surface of the sun?

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Great video
Not really, because this kid has 1/100th of the story.
The very simple FACT that every credit system in America and many globally operate under a 7-year abolishing cycle is a testament to Jewish banking structure.

And anti-Semitism is VERY low on the right side of the isle & overall.
Remember, it wasn't the "right" who instigated WTO riots, the WTO believed to be strongly influenced by Rothschilds & Zionist endeavors according to those activists.

I'm quite sure I've done more research in my life than this hack, which isn't difficult as I'm old enough to be his father.

Also let's try to keep in mind this guy is citing disclosed wealth, which to centuries -old bankers and anyone with a moderate IQ is a laughable "factoid".

All that said, you can't blame a people the world has been trying to extinguish for centuries for using every ounce of brainpower they have for self-preservation.
It just is what it is, there's good and bad Jews like anyone else.

Someone should tell the Germans, Italians & Europe to ease up on virtue-signalling to the rest of the world though, their misdirected over-compensation for past atrocities will destroy any culture left in Europe.

M

member 3289

I know one and a half Jews on this forum in @Lars and Priziesthorse @Priziesthorse.

Now these two gentlemen are MANY things (Lars a mental retard, Priziesthorse a closet bisexual), but neither of them wants to control the world.

Tuc Ouiner

Posting Machine
May 19, 2016
every group of people would prefer that their tribe have preferential treatment rather than be second in line. every group would prefer that their son or daughter marry one of their own. pretty basic stuff. so in that regard, the pygmees, the eskimos, the chinese and the jews would prefer to control the world, whether they have the drive, willpower or resources remains to be seen. personally, i think the midgets will win eventually. that peter dinky guy on game of thrones will eventually rule the world. heard it first here. not sure if he is of the hebrew persuasion, maybe the masked sparkuri or boner nose guy nose fosho.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
every group of people would prefer that their tribe have preferential treatment rather than be second in line. every group would prefer that their son or daughter marry one of their own. pretty basic stuff. so in that regard, the pygmees, the eskimos, the chinese and the jews would prefer to control the world, whether they have the drive, willpower or resources remains to be seen. personally, i think the midgets will win eventually. that peter dinky guy on game of thrones will eventually rule the world. heard it first here. not sure if he is of the hebrew persuasion, maybe the masked sparkuri or boner nose guy nose fosho.
You really think midgets will win? Have you seen any posts by the TMMAC lollipop guild? SongExotic2 @Wild.. And Leigh @Leigh could stand on each others shoulders and still not reach the top shelf of a normal kitchen cabinet. The only thing they could win is a contest between each other of who could be thrown the furthest.

T

The Big Guy

Not really, because this kid has 1/100th of the story.
The very simple FACT that every credit system in America and many globally operate under a 7-year abolishing cycle is a testament to Jewish banking structure.

And anti-Semitism is VERY low on the right side of the isle & overall.
Remember, it wasn't the "right" who instigated WTO riots, the WTO believed to be strongly influenced by Rothschilds & Zionist endeavors according to those activists.

I'm quite sure I've done more research in my life than this hack, which isn't difficult as I'm old enough to be his father.

Also let's try to keep in mind this guy is citing disclosed wealth, which to centuries -old bankers and anyone with a moderate IQ is a laughable "factoid".

All that said, you can't blame a people the world has been trying to extinguish for centuries for using every ounce of brainpower they have for self-preservation.
It just is what it is, there's good and bad Jews like anyone else.

Someone should tell the Germans, Italians & Europe to ease up on virtue-signalling to the rest of the world though, their misdirected over-compensation for past atrocities will destroy any culture left in Europe.
Post of the year

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
What's that mean?

So you believe Jews (define that ???) control the world/banks etc?

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
He's literally in Israel right now eating bacon, so i think sparkuri @sparkuri knows wtf is up.
I don't really understand the Jewish tropes thing. I mean, I am aware some guys out there are doing all the stuff thats in the video.

But since when is zionism, globalism, etc off limits? Those have been historic areas "the left" like the guy in the video have condemned.
When is accusing banks of world power and control out of style?

Without someone laying it on thick, what divides zionism condemnation from (((zionism))) condemnation?

redneck

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
The Rothschilds controlling the world's finances is not a conspiracy theory, it's a long proven and easily demonstrated matter of fact.

People say that because the Rothschilds claim to be Jewish, that it's simply anti-Semitism that causes people to point the finger at them.

Other major globalist figures such as George Soros, are also Jewish, and so the label of anti-Semite is applied to anyone who calls out what he is doing.

I rarely ever see people these days saying "It's the Jews", because for the most part it isn't, there are major players from all races who make up the global elite.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
hiding wealth and hiding behind a label

is that possibly what those who really control the $$$ are doing?