The Create your own MMA org game

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SensoriaUtopia

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
This will be a fun experiment where you can make an MMA org, and put it on this thread. There will be some parameters that will make it fun, and make it simple but also requiring a lot of thought.

Here is what you will be doing. First you will need to go to Fight Matrix. Fight Matrix – MMA Rankings, Records, Statistics

They rank every weightclass, including men's 115 lbs, all women's weightclasses, and they go deep. Some weightclasses they give a rank of 500 per weightclass. There ranking system is very good as a guide. It is not subjective and based on a very logical formula all done by a computer algorithm. You will need to use that for this game.

You will pick 10 guys in each weightclass from 135 to Heavy, all of them have to be fighting outside of the UFC and Bellator except for 2 guys. No women's MMA for this game right now. So there will be 70 guys total on your roster, 68 will be from org's outside the UFC and Bellator and 2 that are in the UFC/Bellator ranked 21 or lower on fightmatrix outside of the ufc/bellator

For each weightclass you can pick

1 guy ranked 11 to 20 on fightmatrix outside of the ufc/bellator
2 guys ranked 21 to 30 on fightmatrix outside of the ufc/bellator
2 guys ranked 31 to 50 on fightmatrix outside of the ufc/bellator

The remaining 5 guys just need to be ranked 51 or lower on fightmatrix outside of the ufc/bellator, if they are 2 of the guys that are in the ufc/bellator that will count as one of the guys ranked in the top 50.

Rinse and repeat for each weightclass

Remember you get to pick 2 guys ranked 21 or lower on fightmatrix inside of the ufc/bellator among your 70 guys. They can be in the same weightclass or different, just can only be 2 from the ufc/bellator and they really do need to be 21 or lower on fightmatrix inside of the ufc/bellator

The easiest way to do this is to first pick the 2 guys ranked 21 or lower on fightmatrix inside of the ufc/bellator and put those names on the side, because after that fightmatrix let's you do the list by clicking on viewing ranked fights from outside the ufc/bellator.

Also, when giving your roster, make sure to give their fightmatrix rank to the right of their name okay.

At a point we can even make a poll thread on who has put together the best org in term's of talent and we can use this thread as a viewing assist. You don't have to worry about contracts, or pay, just follow the parameters I have set forth.

Let's do this ya'll

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
bro too much work~

here's my short version:

the org is called "FIGHTS"

no weight classes, the fighters just sign the contract to fight each other.

no cage or octagon, fight is held at a Basketball Arena,
those big matted areas in wrestling or JJ tourneys but instead of sectioned off, the fighters get the entire area with 2 referees monitoring from different angles. roughly, size of a 2 basketball court
in the center, has Dallas Cowboys style big asss screen TV

no rounds, just 20 minutes, if no finish, each get a sudden death round of 3 minutes of any position they wish including special rule of (stand and bang) where no grappling is allowed. still no finish, you get a DRAW!

fighters get paid by the secured online system where a fan has to check in through an app for the fighter they're watching.
so the more fans check in, more pay for that particular fighter. It's up to the fighters how they want to promote themselves.

rankings are based on how many win-loss only from this Org, other Org's records doesn't count.

rules: Pride rules with elbows. Eye poke, immediate yellow card, stalling, yellow card. avoid a fight, yellow card and each yellow card knocks off 1 minute from your turn of the sudden death rounds so if you get 3, you get no chance.

Fighters are welcom to compete anywhere in anything they please except not during camp of a signed fight.

Fighters are welcom to take any drugs they want, there will be a random test and whatever pops will be listed as part of your record.

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
Human Cockfighting Championship

Ground knees, soccer kicks, stomps = all legal

We don't drug test

All fights held on a ship in international waters

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Mine is called robot wars.

Instead of humans you make radio controlled machines that fight each other. With chainsaws and stuff.

Strictly land based creations tho, no flying shit, and no guns or missiles

SensoriaUtopia

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
It's actually really easy, when I get home I will give my MMA org under the parameters that have been set, you all can use it as a point of reference

YouBet

LawFitz

Fantasy Fighter
Nov 18, 2015
SensoriaUtopia @SensoriaUtopia we're starting a new MagWar season soon. You should join the league, dude. Not exactly what you are describing here, but along similar lines, and the software does the tedious work of tracking results for you.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Mine is called robot wars.

Instead of humans you make radio controlled machines that fight each other. With chainsaws and stuff.

Strictly land based creations tho, no flying shit, and no guns or missiles
Fucking brilliant-

The Sound of Violence

Host of a podcast about mma podcasts
Oct 28, 2015
Looks groovy, what is the league name that I join pal
The last quarter of our current league ends on July 31st and then a new one will start shortly after. If it's the same name as the current one it'd be TMMAC Alphas although I think we may split it into 2 tmmac leagues this time depending on the turn out

SensoriaUtopia

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
The last quarter of our current league ends on July 31st and then a new one will start shortly after. If it's the same name as the current one it'd be TMMAC Alphas although I think we may split it into 2 tmmac leagues this time depending on the turn out

Nice, so do I join the league now or join for August 1st dude

SensoriaUtopia

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I am about to put together my MMA org. This is actually easy and lot of fun, you just need to make sure to first pick your 2 fighters inside of the UFC/Bellator, and then fill out the other 68.

Remember that the only criteria for you to be able to grab the UFC or Bellator fighter is that they are ranked 21 or lower on fightmatrix, and if you want to take 2 guys from the same weightclass or different weightclasses, all good.

Also, when providing your MMA org, make sure to have their Fightmatrix rank to the right of their name

YaKnow

SensoriaUtopia

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Again,

For each weightclass you can pick

1 guy ranked 11 to 20 on fightmatrix outside of the ufc/bellator
2 guys ranked 21 to 30 on fightmatrix outside of the ufc/bellator
2 guys ranked 31 to 50 on fightmatrix outside of the ufc/bellator

The remaining 5 guys just need to be ranked 51 or lower on fightmatrix outside of the ufc/bellator, if they are 2 of the guys that are in the ufc/bellator that will count as one of the guys ranked in the top 50.

Rinse and repeat for each weightclass

Remember you get to pick 2 guys ranked 21 or lower on fightmatrix inside of the ufc/bellator among your 70 guys. They can be in the same weightclass or different, just can only be 2 from the ufc/bellator and they really do need to be 21 or lower on fightmatrix inside of the ufc/bellator

SensoriaUtopia

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Alright, since I have picked my 2 UFC/Bellator fighters and neither of them fight at 135 I can give the 10 guys I would pick for 135

The number to their right is the FightMatrix rank my friends

Now at 135, there is not even a single guy in the top 11 to 20 range, Kyoji is at 10, so for 135 you can have any combo of guys ranked 21 to 50 that gets to 5, rest of the 5 outside the top 50.

Jesse Arnett(26)
Shintaro Ishiwatari(27)
Rafael Silva(28)
Peter Yan(31)
Erik Perez(33)
Bekbulat Magomedov(51)
Adriano Moraes(56)
Raufeon Stots(57)
Khusein Ashkabov(59)
Chico Camus(63)

That is a pretty good BW top 10 for an ORg.

Notable names and A level fighters in Erik Perez,Chico Camus,Rafael Silva, and Adriano Moraes. Then a lot of up coming talent with guys like Bekbulat, Jesse, and Khusein.

By the way, the 2 guys from within the UFC/Bellator that ranked 21 or lower on Fightmatrix that I took are David Teymur and Michael Page. I could have taken Fedor, and another awesome vet, Siyar, but I am going for putting together an Org that is really good and now trending to excellent going forward.

That is what makes this fun, you can approach it with any kind of style. You can try to go for purely bigger name vets who can squeeze out a few more good years, or lots of young talent, or a mix.

It's what's Up

T

The Big Guy

To the death

5 female MMA trained midgets with butterknives fighting in a gorrila enclosure at a zoo (we will travel around)

We bring in a territorial gorrilla with babies and lock in into the enclosure (babys safe)

one 20 minute round if there is no clear winner we release the gorrila and also sage northcutt with a pair of nunchucks

Three minutes into rd 2 all the fans start shooting pellet guns at all the remaining participants until theres a winner

Profit