General The crocodile of wall street.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Anyone read this shit? Some goofs stole 71m worth of Bitcoin in 2016 (I don't know, fake money imo) and today it's worth 4.5billion. they got got on Tuesday by the rozzers and it turns out the woman likes to pretend she's a rapper.
Very strange. They are being held on millions bail because of flight risk.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Reminds me of the OneCoin creator who stole billions and vanished leaving her brother to take the blame...

'Cryptoqueen’ vanishes with $13BILLION in Bitcoin in one of world’s biggest scams.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Reminds me of the OneCoin creator who stole billions and vanished leaving her brother to take the blame...

'Cryptoqueen’ vanishes with $13BILLION in Bitcoin in one of world’s biggest scams.
I didn't know about this kind of stuff. Maybe I should become a crypto currency bank robber.

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
Either this is the same story I can't recall clearly from recently, or a different one I can't recall from recently.

Either way it's the second time I've recently run across the surname Lichtenstein.

Must be pretty common

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021

Not much of a wiki!
Not a lot is known about her, and she got away with it.
Living on an island somewhere after a little surgery

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I worked for a big company and we were about to sign a big deal, they warned us beforehand not dump out money in stocks or we'd get done for insider trading.