The crunchy granola crowd is mad at Gina Carano

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ender852

Posting Machine
Jan 31, 2015
Cliff notes: posted a photo with nazis, urged people to not where masks and violate stay at home orders, made fun of trans people pronoun use

conor mcgregor nut hugger

Biden won, get over it losers
Oct 24, 2015
She made a couple really ignorant statements about possible election fraud as well.

She should stick to acting. No one wants to hear her stupid ass political opinions.

Willthiswork

I'd rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.
Aug 7, 2015
She made a couple really ignorant statements about possible election fraud as well.

She should stick to acting. No one wants to hear her stupid ass political opinions.
Making dumbass comments is going to make it very hard for her to stick to acting. Advertisers don't like controversy.

Hard Working Larry

I do work - 24/7 - All Day Every Day!
Jun 19, 2016

Ignorant statements about possible election fraud? ...lol there is obvious wide spread election fraud and she's simply telling the truth ....something many don't want to hear.

Dick Niaz

"Be available for life to happen" - Bill Murray
Jan 14, 2018
Anyone who doesn’t believe there is election fraud (or elements of cheating from any side) is a moron.

Anyone who vilifies someone for calling this out is an asshole.

Also Gina should be off limits from any critique from anyone ever. I wouldn’t normally say that but...

conor mcgregor nut hugger

Biden won, get over it losers
Oct 24, 2015
Anyone who doesn’t believe there is election fraud (or elements of cheating from any side) is a moron.

Anyone who vilifies someone for calling this out is an asshole.

Also Gina should be off limits from any critique from anyone ever. I wouldn’t normally say that but...
Zero evidence of widespread fraud

kneeblock

Don't it always seem to go
Apr 18, 2015
Gina gets paid for brawn, not brains so her comments being dumb and conspiratorial considering the people she came up around isn't a shock. Still, attempts to make her lose her job over it are outlandish and insane. Fans drunk on social media power should be sent to rehab.