The crunchy granola crowd is mad at Gina Carano

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ender852

Posting Machine
Jan 31, 2015
Cliff notes: posted a photo with nazis, urged people to not where masks and violate stay at home orders, made fun of trans people pronoun use

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
Lmao @"crunchy granola crowd"

Martin said it best: "Daaaaammmmn GINA!"

How can anyone not love dat sweet ass?

M

member 3289

She made a couple really ignorant statements about possible election fraud as well.

She should stick to acting. No one wants to hear her stupid ass political opinions.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
She made a couple really ignorant statements about possible election fraud as well.

She should stick to acting. No one wants to hear her stupid ass political opinions.
Making dumbass comments is going to make it very hard for her to stick to acting. Advertisers don't like controversy.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016

Ignorant statements about possible election fraud? ...lol there is obvious wide spread election fraud and she's simply telling the truth ....something many don't want to hear.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
Anyone who doesn’t believe there is election fraud (or elements of cheating from any side) is a moron.

Anyone who vilifies someone for calling this out is an asshole.

Also Gina should be off limits from any critique from anyone ever. I wouldn’t normally say that but...

M

member 3289

Anyone who doesn’t believe there is election fraud (or elements of cheating from any side) is a moron.

Anyone who vilifies someone for calling this out is an asshole.

Also Gina should be off limits from any critique from anyone ever. I wouldn’t normally say that but...
Zero evidence of widespread fraud

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
The people are wrong
She was pointing to the one person who didn’t salute
End of story

M

member 3289

Hey my sensitive friend...where did I say “wide spread?” I said there was fraud on both sides. If you need evidence, go Google 2020 election arrests.
It isn't a major problem. Suggesting it is comes across as disingenuous.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
Gina gets paid for brawn, not brains so her comments being dumb and conspiratorial considering the people she came up around isn't a shock. Still, attempts to make her lose her job over it are outlandish and insane. Fans drunk on social media power should be sent to rehab.