The day Dana White realized hes not a fighter

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rico_Cutler

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Is anybody else laughing at this commercial that keeps playing? Looks like another interview to try and put Dana over as some bad ass. Guy wants to be fighter so bad its funny.

dacofty

Yea..Ok..Whatever
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Which one is that? Dana aka Boxercise would stroke out his he even considered himself a fighter.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
i was just loling at that commercial.what a buffoon

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
It came to the point for me about two years ago, that I truly couldn't stand seeing or hearing the guy. Not an interview, not a scrum, not a press conference...nothing. The tough guy act is so overplayed, and I feel like someone is trying to sell me a used car anytime he opens his mouth.

seekntruth

#keepladyhands
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
I Wild Each It;n2837 said:
It came to the point for me about two years ago, that I truly couldn't stand seeing or hearing the guy. Not an interview, not a scrum, not a press conference...nothing. The tough guy act is so overplayed, and I feel like someone is trying to sell me a used car anytime he opens his mouth.
Get out of my fucking head dude!

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
seekntruth;n2851 said:
Get out of my fucking head dude!
Lol you feel the same way? I used to get called a hater on the UG for saying that. Anyone that watched Dana when Zuffa first bought them, knows this isn't who he really is. He wore cheap suits, had shitty teeth, was skinny, polite, well mannered. and soft spoken. Somewhere along the way, someone in the org (or Dana himself) decided it would be best to change his character...to the roided, t-shirt, neo-skater, fake tough guy. TUF noobs and WWE crossovers may buy into it, but I saw who this guy truly was 15 years ago...and this ain't it.

seekntruth

#keepladyhands
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
I Wild Each It;n2855 said:
Lol you feel the same way? I used to get called a hater on the UG for saying that. Anyone that watched Dana when Zuffa first bought them, knows this isn't who he really is. He wore cheap suits, had shitty teeth, was skinny, polite, well mannered. and soft spoken. Somewhere along the way, someone in the org (or Dana himself) decided it would be best to change his character...to the roided, t-shirt, neo-skater, fake tough guy. TUF noobs and WWE crossovers may buy into it, but I saw who this guy truly was 15 years ago...and this ain't it.
Yep, he was bearable before the ufc began expanding on spike in the mid 200's and DW's fat face started appearing EVERYWHERE! The UG is a nightmarish place to air an unpopular opinion so I've generally avoided that type of stuff over there because I don't have the energy or time to defend against the douches, it's not a battle I think is worth the effort.