Society The Donald J. Trump Show - 4 more years editions

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 1013

the genius of this pleading is that paragraph 2 contains two factual allegations - earth and math AND the election results.

the responding attorneys will have to admit, or deny the entirety of the paragraph

fucking brilliant

not optimal though as pleadings are to expedite the process and should be laid out as clearly as possible. putting them in a corner with admitting or denying things doesn’t help. you bring an allegation just lay out the claim

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Roger Stone Might Be Arrested Again For Involvement In Capitol Riots, Attorney Says

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
But is the orange fack, facking impeached yet?
Still holding onto the hope of impeachment huh? You all are dedicated, I’ll give you that. Wrong, but dedicated :)
I’m out. Ya’ll just let me know when he’s impeached.
Is this orange motherfucker impeached yet?
Is this fuck impeached yet?
Just tag me when he’s impeached, ok. Thx.
Is this guy impeached yet?
You all have been saying this for 2 1/2 years. It’s a pipe dream and the left is going to end up looking even sillier than they have, which is saying something. He ain’t getting impeached.
Is he impeached yet?
Has he been impeached yet?
Is he impeached yet?
Is he impeached yet?
Just checking in to see if he's impeached yet.
Is he impeached yet?
Just stopping in to see how that impeachment thing is going?
The left will be saying this same shit 6 years from now. Him getting impeached is a pipe dream.
I've got more important things to worry about. Trump got elected. He's here for another 3 1/2 or 7 1/2 years. He's not going to be impeached. Nothing some entitled twat on social media says is going to change that. Nothing any protester in America does is going to change it.
Still holding onto the hope of impeachment huh? You all are dedicated, I’ll give you that. Wrong, but dedicated :)
He is professional, but where's the beef? I haven't heard one thing yet in two days that's an impeachable offense. Look, we both know he's not going to get impeached, and therefore, this whole shit show is doing nothing but keeping more productive things from happening for the American people.
Hi @Wild, tagging as requested. Yes, President Donald Trump has been impeached.
Hi @Wild, President Trump was impeached again. Thought you might want to be tagged.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016