Society The Donald J. Trump Show - 4 more years editions

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Exclusive: Dozens of former Republican officials in talks to form anti-Trump third party

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Exclusive: Dozens of former Republican officials in talks to form anti-Trump third party

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
With my limited knowledge of the situation I would say this would be a good move for them and the country itself.
Could syphon a lot of votes from both parties and be open to work with both on different policies.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Our government mostly imports problems from America, so his behavior did directly effect Canada. It's a large part of why we're going to be a solid year behind the rest of the world in covid recovery.
That seems like finger pointing instead of personal responsibility.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
That seems like finger pointing instead of personal responsibility.
I can only harass my elected officials so much. Most of Canada has been happy to kick back their feet while JT Money runs our country into the dumpster and say "Well, we're a lot better off than them with Trump!"

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I can only harass my elected officials so much. Most of Canada has been happy to kick back their feet while JT Money runs our country into the dumpster and say "Well, we're a lot better off than them with Trump!"
That seems so foreign to me.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
With my limited knowledge of the situation I would say this would be a good move for them and the country itself.
Could syphon a lot of votes from both parties and be open to work with both on different policies.
Genuine optimistic rating fyi

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016