Society The Donald J. Trump Show - 4 more years editions

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
But those fools were a bit short-sighted if they think she's going to come out unscathed against The Donald. This guy is basically running his campaign on memes. I look forward to her being brought down to our level. :)

Narcosynthesis

Posting Machine
May 25, 2015
I don't see How's she's safe. She's a treasonous cunt at worst and incompetent at best.
Safe as in she's not Donald "Heil Hitler" Trump. It'll be business as usual if she gets elected. Rick get richer, poor stay poor and the middle class foots the bill and works it's ass off to keep its head above water. She might even start another war to really make people feel comfortable that nothing has changed.

Trump is a fuckin idiot and he'll resign from the presidency after the 1st month when he sees none of the shit he's talking about, such as getting Mexico to pay for a 2000 mile border wall, is going to be taken seriously. Also, China will laugh in his face as soon as he starts issuing demands.

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Trump is a fuckin idiot and he'll resign from the presidency after the 1st month when he sees none of the shit he's talking about, such as getting Mexico to pay for a 2000 mile border wall, is going to be taken seriously. Also, China will laugh in his face as soon as he starts issuing demands.
Wait. So you don't think Trump is the guy to finally broker peace between Israel and Palestine?

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Safe as in she's not Donald "Heil Hitler" Trump. It'll be business as usual if she gets elected. Rick get richer, poor stay poor and the middle class foots the bill and works it's ass off to keep its head above water. She might even start another war to really make people feel comfortable that nothing has changed.

Where'd you get your crystal ball, I would also like one.

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
I'm rooting HARD for Trump. He's an asshole, but I hate the heavy handed liberal propaganda comparing him to Hitler, trying to shame his supporters, ect, which completely trivializes the atrocities the Nazis committed. It's nonsense. Who's better? Hilary (who by all rights should be indicted by the FBI) or Bernie, who's trying to play Santa Claus to a bunch of entitled 20-somethings who want old man Bernie to tuck them in and tell them everything is going to be ok.

Give your vote to Trump and let the chips fall where they may IMO

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
Trump is a fuckin idiot
Yeah what an idiot he is, a multi-billionaire who created an empire around himself and decided to run for president for the lulz and is actually winning. What would he know about anything...

I'd much rather listen to people who think it's appropriate to compare a goofy reality TV star running for president to a man who's regime was responsible for the systematic murder of 6 million people, wiping out entire generations. You can tell these people have incredibly rational, high powered minds.

Narcosynthesis

Posting Machine
May 25, 2015
I'm rooting HARD for Trump. He's an asshole, but I hate the heavy handed liberal propaganda comparing him to Hitler, trying to shame his supporters, ect, which completely trivializes the atrocities the Nazis committed. It's nonsense. Who's better? Hilary (who by all rights should be indicted by the FBI) or Bernie, who's trying to play Santa Claus to a bunch of entitled 20-somethings who want old man Bernie to tuck them in and tell them everything is going to be ok.

Give your vote to Trump and let the chips fall where they may IMO
Have you seen one of Trump's rallies? His supporters are poor, uneducated white folks who blame everyone else for their failures in life. That's how Hitler got his start. He started blaming everything on immigrants and the Jews after World War 1 and the German people ate it up because their country was in ruins. Hitler gave them a target to pin their frustrations on that turned to hate. All the while he's filling their heads with Nationalistic ideas of German superiority. Tell me that's not Trump. Thankfully we have a form of government that will stonewall his simplistic ideas.

He's promising everything to his ignorant fuck supporters but he has to say it in the most basic way possible because their vocabulary only consists of a few grunts and empty slogans they can remember like "Let's make America great again". America stopped being great back in the 80's when Reagan changed the tax codes so the rich paid less and the middle class paid more. It's been a downward spiral of perpetual war and debt ever since.

Trump doesn't have the brain power to make complex decisions about global issues.

Narcosynthesis

Posting Machine
May 25, 2015
Yeah what an idiot he is, a multi-billionaire who created an empire around himself and decided to run for president for the lulz and is actually winning. What would he know about anything...

I'd much rather listen to people who think it's appropriate to compare a goofy reality TV star running for president to a man who's regime was responsible for the systematic murder of 6 million people, wiping out entire generations. You can tell these people have incredibly rational, high powered minds.
He was born rich and if not for bankruptcy laws that protect wealthy businessmen he would be broke. I don't appreciate him making a joke of the political process but I place more blame on the people who listen to what he's saying and believe it.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Have you seen one of Trump's rallies? His supporters are poor, uneducated white folks who blame everyone else for their failures in life. That's how Hitler got his start. He started blaming everything on immigrants and the Jews after World War 1 and the German people ate it up because their country was in ruins. Hitler gave them a target to pin their frustrations on that turned to hate. All the while he's filling their heads with Nationalistic ideas of German superiority. Tell me that's not Trump. Thankfully we have a form of government that will stonewall his simplistic ideas.

He's promising everything to his ignorant fuck supporters but he has to say it in the most basic way possible because their vocabulary only consists of a few grunts and empty slogans they can remember like "Let's make America great again". America stopped being great back in the 80's when Reagan changed the tax codes so the rich paid less and the middle class paid more. It's been a downward spiral of perpetual war and debt ever since.

Trump doesn't have the brain power to make complex decisions about global issues.
Isn't that what poor black people do.... Blame everyone else for their problems?

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015

Also your wrong about his demographic

View: http://www.npr.org/2016/03/16/470715906/exit-polls-provide-insight-into-growing-coalition-of-donald-trump-supporters