Society The Donald J. Trump Show - 4 more years editions

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
In my world if you're my first _____ friend then nobody gets a 'fuck ____' pass around me. Same with all people.

I just simply don't look over when someone has condemned an entire group and act like it doesn't matter. The flat fact is that every time Trump has said something like that his support has gone UP. You either acknowledge that or erase thousands of polls, videos, tweets and every other type of media saying that's exactly what happened. 20% of these same people believe slavery shouldn't have been abolished. Again, I didn't just come up with that.

Whether or not that's the case for everybody in the party isn't my call, I have just told you that looking over that behavior and voting for him isn't for me. Why other people can is their call......

Even if he hadn't gone that route I just don't consider him President-smart. He sounds pretty silly and immature on the world stage. I think he would get us into war quite easily.
Aren't you condemning and entire group of people who don't agree with you though

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
Do you even understand why I said what I said and why your comparison is not even close to the same?
Do I understand "why" you said Hillry is "a treasonous cunt at worst and incompetent at best."?
LOL. I'm gonna take a wild stab in the dark and say:
  1. BENGAZI!!!
  2. EMAIL SERVER!!!
Am I close?
Do you understand that my point was that Trump is in fact the incompetent one which was what my example was about??

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Do I understand "why" you said Hillry is "a treasonous cunt at worst and incompetent at best."?
  1. BENGAZI!!!
  2. EMAIL SERVER!!!
Am I close?
Do you understand that my point was that Trump is in fact the incompetent one which was what my example was about??
We don't actually know if he'd be competent or not, he's never held public office. We can make assumptions though.

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
  1. BENGAZI!!!
  2. EMAIL SERVER!!!
Am I close?
In terms of competence, would you not value a businessman who created a multi-billion dollar company out of a "small 1 million dollar loan" over a politician who has literally only ever said what was necessary to get elected?

We're kinda arguing over douche vs turd sandwich here, but I think the extremes of Trump hate are somewhat unfounded.

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Trump's got thousands of journalists trying to trip him up and get him to say something that will ruin his campaign. Chris Matthews tried to bait Trump into a birther discussion (four years later) and turn it into a racism accusation. Handled like a boss, imo.

View: https://youtu.be/c5DYTlr8sYc?t=297

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
We don't actually know if he'd be competent or not, he's never held public office. We can make assumptions though.
True that he's never held public office. But at busines, he is certainly incompetent; what with four bankruptcies and all... There's also that 'incompetent at telling the truth' thing. People say Hillary is a liar - which is very true. But Trump is "the greatest liar the world has ever seen".... or at least three times the liar Hillary is.
In terms of competence, would you not value a businessman who created a multi-billion dollar company out of a "small 1 million dollar loan" over a politician who has literally only ever said what was necessary to get elected?

We're kinda arguing over douche vs turd sandwich here, but I think the extremes of Trump hate are somewhat unfounded.
Trump saying he became a billionaire from a "small 1 million dollar loan" is another example of his perfect ability to out-lie anyone in the world.
He inherited his father's $200 million dollar company, and got about $40 million personally....

SNIDELY WHIPLASH

DOOGOODER!!!!!!
Feb 16, 2015

No, I wouldnt, especially one that cares nothing for people like me based on his statements. That's a pretty biased interpretation considering who you're talking about. Trump is absolutely saying whatever is necessary. When it was necessary to become religious he pretended to know something about the bible, when it was necessary to cater to the military he did it as needed (ironic considering how he insulted every POW on planet earth). He discovered the key is xenophobia and he will use it again to bolster his numbers. Quote me when it happens again.

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
True that he's never held public office. But at busines, he is certainly incompetent; what with four bankruptcies and all... There's also that 'incompetent at telling the truth' thing. People say Hillary is a liar - which is very true. But Trump is "the greatest liar the world has ever seen".... or at least three times the liar Hillary is.
Trump saying he became a billionaire from a "small 1 million dollar loan" is another example of his perfect ability to out-lie anyone in the world.
He inherited his father's $200 million dollar company, and got about $40 million personally....
Is there legit source on those numbers? I'm also curious about the numbers he posted to the media so quickly that he keeps bragging about. It's not too far fetched to think he'd embellish his private company's valuation.

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Trump's got thousands of journalists trying to trip him up and get him to say something that will ruin his campaign. Chris Matthews tried to bait Trump into a birther discussion (four years later) and turn it into a racism accusation. Handled like a boss, imo.

View: https://youtu.be/c5DYTlr8sYc?t=297
This is getting out of control, can't criticize someone if they are of a darker skin tone?

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
This is getting out of control, can't criticize someone if they are of a darker skin tone?
That's the liberal media for you. They're pushing a narrative. Fight for our team or you're a racist. But The Donald handled it with charm. I mean, the guy's trying to bait him into a conversation of his formerly failed campaign platform. That's what Trump ran on previously and it failed him miserably. To completely dismiss the question was the right call, imo.

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Threatening letter sent to Donald Trump son Eric Trump

NEW YORK -- The Secret Service, FBI and New York Police Department are investigating what sources tell CBS News is a threatening piece of mail sent to Donald Trump's son, Eric Trump.

The mail, sent to Eric Trump at his posh Manhattan residence at 100 Central Park South, also known as Trump Parc East, was opened by his wife.

A source close to the investigation said the letter had a Massachusetts postmark and warned, in effect, that if Donald Trump doesn't withdraw from the race for the Republican presidential nomination, harm would come to Donald Trump's children.

Left Hook Larry

3x Undisputed Monsters Champ/King of Buttertooths
First 100
Jan 14, 2015

NEW YORK -- The Secret Service, FBI and New York Police Department are investigating what sources tell CBS News is a threatening piece of mail sent to Donald Trump's son, Eric Trump.

The mail, sent to Eric Trump at his posh Manhattan residence at 100 Central Park South, also known as Trump Parc East, was opened by his wife.

A source close to the investigation said the letter had a Massachusetts postmark and warned, in effect, that if Donald Trump doesn't withdraw from the race for the Republican presidential nomination, harm would come to Donald Trump's children.

Just saw that. Even if Trump actually was Hitler there's no reason to bring his family into it.

lookoutawhale

Mammal of the Sea
Jan 20, 2015
yeah not to mention his father Fred was the one that guaranteed a 35 million loan for Donald's first buildings with Hyatt Hotels loaning the other 35 million.

Trump’s false claim he built his empire with a ‘small loan’ from his father

Fred Trump — along with the Hyatt hotel chain — jointly guaranteed the $70 million construction loan from Manufacturers Hanover bank, “each assuming a 50 percent share of the obligation and each committing itself to complete the project should Donald be unable to finish it,” according to veteran Trump chronicler Wayne Barrett in his 1992 book, “Trump: The Deals and the Downfall.” ...

Trump simply did not have the credit or connections to obtain such financing on his own. “It was Fred’s two-decade-old relationship with a top Equitable officer, Ben Holloway, that had helped entice them to do the project.”

SNIDELY WHIPLASH

DOOGOODER!!!!!!
Feb 16, 2015
That's the liberal media for you. They're pushing a narrative. Fight for our team or you're a racist. But The Donald handled it with charm. I mean, the guy's trying to bait him into a conversation of his formerly failed campaign platform. That's what Trump ran on previously and it failed him miserably. To completely dismiss the question was the right call, imo.
Realistically, that's the right wing for you. Race bait to the nth extent, play as though none of what you said has a racial connotation and then pretend that you are the persecuted one because your actual words are brought back to your attention. At no point are the actual words that are used subjected to critical thinking, it's almost always make a racial remark then when called on it acting like its some other entities fault. Right now a video is out about a family endorsing Trump and in the video the wife has 88 tattooed on her hand.

Her response? 'It has Celtic meaning'. GOP response will be 'yea, you media always twisting stuff'. Easy way to avoid this? Avoid it and stop trying to Jedi mind-trick everybody else that it's not exactly what it appears to be.

This denial of reality after the fact bothers me.

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Realistically, that's the right wing for you. Race bait to the nth extent, play as though none of what you said has a racial connotation and then pretend that you are the persecuted one because your actual words are brought back to your attention. At no point are the actual words that are used subjected to critical thinking, it's almost always make a racial remark then when called on it acting like its some other entities fault. Right now a video is out about a family endorsing Trump and in the video the wife has 88 tattooed on her hand.

Her response? 'It has Celtic meaning'. GOP response will be 'yea, you media always twisting stuff'. Easy way to avoid this? Avoid it and stop trying to Jedi mind-trick everybody else that it's not exactly what it appears to be.

This denial of reality after the fact bothers me.
The fact the media even covered a story like this is another great example of our intellectual priorities. We put way too much value in opinion news. It's pretty much all we get anymore. Who cares what a random supporter got tattooed on her body? Not me. Totally irrelevant to who Donald Trump is and how he actually treats those around him. The guy's running for president. You think he's going to turn away votes? Of course not. No matter who it is. He's at least smart enough to know that.

Where is the economic discussion from the MSM? Where is the healthcare debate? We're sitting here talking about cuckolds and racists. It's so absurd. And now that Bernie is all but done, progressive changes to our healthcare system sit on the shelf for another four years. Hillary won't do shit to improve ACA. It's in her and her supporters' best interest to keep the private insurance profits nice and juicy.

Fuck the wall. We don't need to be talking about the wall. We need to be talking about healthcare.

madmav

Posting Machine
Jan 29, 2016
to say the right wing race baits.. well so does the left wing.. both doing with the same means to the same end..

this election is fascinating.. primarily due to the lack of credible and qualified candidates imo.. that said if the republicans steal the nomination from trump people should be angry and have every right to be angry.. our nixon years are behind us.. leave em be regardless of who wins or is nominated. also the people claiming trump is some secret nazi is the same shit that some people were saying about obama and that white people would end up in internment camps n shit.. lulz.

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
to say the right wing race baits.. well so does the left wing.. both doing with the same means to the same end..

this election is fascinating.. primarily due to the lack of credible and qualified candidates imo.. that said if the republicans steal the nomination from trump people should be angry and have every right to be angry.. our nixon years are behind us.. leave em be regardless of who wins or is nominated. also the people claiming trump is some secret nazi is the same shit that some people were saying about obama and that white people would end up in internment camps n shit.. lulz.
This chick stuck with me from the last elections. Blows my mind how simple some folks can be.

"Barrack Hussein Obama?!?!?"

SNIDELY WHIPLASH

DOOGOODER!!!!!!
Feb 16, 2015
The fact the media even covered a story like this is another great example of our intellectual priorities. We put way too much value in opinion news. It's pretty much all we get anymore. Who cares what a random supporter got tattooed on her body? Not me. Totally irrelevant to who Donald Trump is and how he actually treats those around him. The guy's running for president. You think he's going to turn away votes? Of course not. No matter who it is. He's at least smart enough to know that.

Where is the economic discussion from the MSM? Where is the healthcare debate? We're sitting here talking about cuckolds and racists. It's so absurd. And now that Bernie is all but done, progressive changes to our healthcare system sit on the shelf for another four years. Hillary won't do shit to improve ACA. It's in her and her supporters' best interest to keep the private insurance profits nice and juicy.

Fuck the wall. We don't need to be talking about the wall. We need to be talking about healthcare.
The issue is whether or not Trump seems to acknowledge that he is stoking racial fires. I realize that civil rights, women rights, immigrant rights, trans rights, equal pay and all the other social issues is not key to your support but I guarantee you that for those who are affected these ARE important issues. Therefore, Trump's allegiance to dividing based on race, sex, religion etc becomes a very hot political issue. There was a time in this country where people couldn't use the same restrooms, laws CAN be made to push that kind of progress backwards, the President CAN implement these laws, it's not nearly ridiculous. Saying that, Trump doesn't have a coherent economic policy , it's simply 'I will have the best people on it'.

Nothing he says or doesn't say about actual policy has anything to do with this race. Nobody will ever say 'that shit sucks' and not vote for him based on policy. If that were true, this not-ever-gonna-exist wall would've doomed him in the first 5 minutes.