Society The Donald J. Trump Show - Body Double Trouble Edition

Discussion in 'The Off-topic Lounge' started by IschKabibble, Mar 16, 2016.

1. Pitbull9

Pitbull9 Daddy

Ratings:
    +14,467
    First off we know and the first time this guy even thinks about fucking around Trump will go 180 and slap so many crazy sanctions on them it will be over. I mean its weird, it is as if people do not know what type of guy Trump is. This is exactly what he does, and this is how he does it, and he knows how to manipulate and control situations. The Iran deal was fucked because all it did was delay something they wouldve started right up again, it didnt address all the issues at all. Its one thing to threaten each other back and forth like NK and USA did, but its another when the people in your streets are burning USA and Israeli flags screaming death to both countries as well as the leader repeatedly saying himself death to american and death to Israel. To my knowledge and correct me if im wrong but Kim never ever said anything to the extent of that and the people certainly never carried on that way. Irans leaders are pure scum and their intentions are very clear as well as their agenda. NK much different situation.

• Drunk? Drunk? x 1
  2. This Pothead

This Pothead I walk on water but stagger on beer.

Ratings:
    +4,177
    Kim threatened to bomb Guam. Iran has the Saudis as enemies and we back them. Pretty sure they had something to terrorism of American. Wonder what percentage has to do with Iran switching to the Euro over the dollar to do its oil deals? Also funny how people forget what the US did to Iran. All over the oil.

3. This Pothead

Ratings:
    +4,177
    So nothing came out of this deal huh? Just a promise that was made before and wasn't followed through. Oh well I guess a deal is better than all out war, right? Canada I'm looking at you.

4. Zeph

Zeph TMMAC Addict

Ratings:
    +29,430
    #9979 Zeph, Jun 13, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. Belobog

Belobog First 100
    First 100

Ratings:
    +1,050
    Ex-Trump lawyer Cohen likely to cooperate as his attorneys leave case: Sources

"Michael Cohen, President Donald Trump’s longtime confidant and former personal attorney, is likely to cooperate with federal investigators, as his lawyers are expected to leave the case, sources said."

This scenario seems similar to what happened right before Rick Gates started cooperating. There were rumors of his legal team leaving and then he switched to a team that specializes in negotiating plea deals.

Manafort Co-Defendant Has ‘Private’ Reason for Changing Lawyers

Former Trump aide formally retains veteran DC lawyer

#9980 Belobog, Jun 13, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Drunk? Drunk? x 1
  6. KWingJitsu

KWingJitsu Posting Machine

Ratings:
    +10,187
  7. KWingJitsu

KWingJitsu Posting Machine

Ratings:
    +10,187
  8. Ted Williams' head

Ted Williams' head It's freezing in here!

Ratings:
    +20,954
    400 pages of Trump.

A Hillary thread wouldn't have got past 10 pages.

No excitement. Low energy.

The stress of being president would have killed her within the first 2 months. She would have collapsed down some stairs or broke her hip in the White House tub.

Then a Tim Kaine presidency. Yikes.

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. MC Gusto

MC Gusto I bought a gun and chose drugs instead

Ratings:
    +9,027
    So Trump’s crooked campaign chairman had nothing to do with Trump’s campaign?

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. MC Gusto

Ratings:
    +9,027
  11. Belobog

Belobog First 100
    First 100

Ratings:
    +1,050
    When the interviewer pointed out that Kim Jong Un executes his own citizens, this is Trump's response:

"Well, he's a, he's a tough guy. Hey, when you take over a country, a tough country with tough people, and you take it over from your father, I don't care who you are, what you are, how much of an advantage you have. If you can do that at 27 years old, you, I mean that's one in ten thousand that could do that. So, he's a very smart guy. He's a great negotiator. But I think we understand each other."

On Putin and our allies:

“I’m not for Russia, I’m for the United States, but as an example, if Vladimir Putin were sitting next to me at a table instead of one of the others and we were having dinner the other night in Canada, I could say ‘Would you do me a favor? Would you get out of Syria?’ ‘Would you do me a favor, would you get out of Ukraine? You shouldn’t be there. Just come on,”

#9986 Belobog, Jun 14, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2018
  12. Belobog

Belobog First 100
    First 100

Ratings:
    +1,050
    Did Cohen, Broidy cover up Trump affair with another 'Playboy' model? Watchdog wants to know

"The Department of Justice and Federal Election Commission were asked Wednesday to investigate whether a $1.6 million payment made by a top fundraiser for Donald Trump to a former Playboy playmate was intended to help the president’s 2020 campaign and thus potentially violated federal campaign finance laws. The complaint over the payment, which was arranged by the president's former personal lawyer Michael Cohen, was filed Wednesday by non-profit watchdog group Free Speech for People."

13. Ted Williams' head

Ratings:
    +20,954
    Kim Jong Un is an asshole dictator, there's no getting around that. But again, what's the best course of action? Continue to be hostile towards him? Continue to isolate him?

Or do you give the guy a chance to be part of world too, for the sake of peace?

Obviously we have to wait and see how this plays out, which could take many years, but facts are facts: we had a crazy dictator with nukes who threatened to use them, and now things are seemingly smoothed over, and Trump didn't have to get into a war, no missiles launched, no American soldiers had to die... seems like a great thing to me.

14. Ted Williams' head

Ratings:
    +20,954
  15. MC Gusto

Ratings:
    +9,027
    New York attorney general sues Trump and family over charity, claiming 'illegal conduct' for 'more than a decade'

View: https://twitter.com/chrisgeidner/status/1007273180736745475

#9990 MC Gusto, Jun 14, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2018
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. Galt

Galt Fights For Dogs
    First 100

Ratings:
    +28,054
    Reeeeeeeeeeee!

17. Ted Williams' head

Ratings:
    +20,954
    Massive waste of tax dollars. Some "comedian" broad is suing Trump for causing "emotional distress" too or some shit. What a bunch of dorks

18. Ted Williams' head

Ratings:
    +20,954
    [​IMG]

:D:D:D:D

• Winner Winner x 1
  19. This Pothead

Ratings:
    +4,177
    Lol the US gave up stuff for an old promise that wasn't kept before my dude while shitting on Canada to make a point in this summit. Left South Korea in the dark and gave Kim all the legitimacy he needed. US prez dumped allies to vist Kim. NK tv is saying that Prez Trump will lift sanctions. Kim is loving it and wont disarm. But I guess those meetings with Mike and some unknown later to be named NK rep will make head way. Like I said before great television.

20. Sex Chicken

Sex Chicken Total Babe Who Loves to Party

Ratings:
    +24,179
    "Kim Jong Un is an asshole dictator, THERE'S NO GETTING AROUND THAT"

Why don't you step back for a minute, without your first instinct to being to defend this indefensible fuck head. Why do MAGA fan boys feel like they have to act as surrogate press secretaries.

I think you are being intellectually dishonest, you know what Trump is.

Be republican. Be conservative as you want to be. Hate Hillary. Hate democrats. Hate immigrants. Whatever. But you can't pretend Trump is a smart, competent man. You can't pretend he gives a fuck about America.

It's insane to watch the mental gymnastics it takes to attempt to normalize this presidency.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Have a toke! Have a toke! x 1
  21. Pitbull9

Pitbull9 Daddy

Ratings:
    +14,467
    Crazy to read something like this when since this guy has been in office things economically have gotten so much better and his foreign policy so far imo is great. We have been getting butt fucked by so many countries it is nice to have someone stand up for us. He also fucked up ISIS when obama said it would take years and years, this dude did it in less than two. Tax cut was great but of course some will get fucked such as life, like i did with obamacare. I wont defend Trumps mouth because sometimes the guy is a little kid but I will defend what he is doing in office. Our immigration is all fucked up and he is trying to do something about it. I am an immigrant and so is my wife and it was fucking hard as hell to go through this process so fuck these assholes who try to cheat it. I have no pity, sorry. We came here and did it the right way.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Drunk? Drunk? x 1
  22. Belobog

Belobog First 100
    First 100

Ratings:
    +1,050
    "President Donald Trump told G7 leaders that Crimea is Russian because everyone who lives there speaks Russian, according to two diplomatic sources.

Trump made the remarks over dinner last Friday during a discussion on foreign affairs at the G7 summit in Quebec, Canada, one of the diplomats stated on the condition of anonymity."

Trump Told G7 Leaders That Crimea Is Russian Because Everyone Speaks Russian In Crimea

This is Putin's exact defense of the situation.

Russian President Vladimir Putin called for the “reunification” of Crimea with Russia. Putin says Russia will protect the rights of Russians abroad.

Transcript: Putin says Russia will protect the rights of Russians abroad

"No puppet, no puppet, you're the puppet !" -Trump

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Drunk? Drunk? x 1
  23. Lars

Lars Thor Shark

Ratings:
    +20,291
    You honestly believe you are getting butt fucked by the members of the G7 and that slamming your allies and putting tariffs on them that will only cause retaliatory tariffs on your exports, including your largest and most reliable trading partner that you actually have a trade surplus with, is good foreign policy?

• Funny Funny x 2
  24. Lars

Lars Thor Shark

Ratings:
    +20,291
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 4
  25. Banchan

Banchan 고생 끝에 낙이 온다

Ratings:
    +3,021
    Yall understand this wasn't trumps idea but was Moon Jae's? Moon is the one laughing at everyone here pushing his agenda ahead when trump didn't actually want the summit in the first place.

Draft saved Draft deleted