Society The Donald J. Trump Show - 4 more years editions

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Foreign investment in US drops 32% in 2017
Foreign direct investment in the United States dropped 32 percent, or $120 billion, in 2017 as compared to the year before, according to new figures.

After a two-year spike in foreign investment, the Bureau of Economic Analysis found that the rate last year dropped to levels similar to 2014 and the years before the financial crisis.

The largest investments in the U.S. came from a handful of countries, with its northern neighbor Canada topping the list at $66.2 billion of investment, followed by the United Kingdom, Japan and France.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015

This is a perfect example of just how little consideration Trump gives the truth. He wants it to be true that he had Kim sign a contract, so he just says it. The idiot doesn’t even stop to consider that him signing a contract with Kim would have been huge news. This guy got a vague agreement during a publicity stunt. Now (maybe in his own mind) he sat down at a table and signed a contract.

Last edited:

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
To be fair, I don't think the average person would be able to explain to you WHY they feel any president did a great job.

If you asked those people who voted for Obama why they thought he was great, I gaurantee you the top 2 answers would be

A) He was the first black president
B) He seems like a nice guy

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
Someone who you once worked with is guilty, so you are guilty. Sounds legit :rolleyes:

Under that logic, lets go an arrest every Hollywood producer, actor, director, etc, who worked with Harvey Weinstein.

Great, unbiased thoughts from the author of such books as "The Despot's Apprentice: Donald Trump's Attack on Democracy" and "How to Rig an Election".

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
Someone who you once worked with is guilty, so you are guilty. Sounds legit :rolleyes:

Under that logic, lets go an arrest every Hollywood producer, actor, director, etc, who worked with Harvey Weinstein.
Ha ha ha. Fuck me.
“Someone you once worked with”.
It was a Campaign manager.
It’s impossible to argue with you people, there is not a thread too thin for you to grab on to.

Last edited:

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
Ha ha ha. Fuck me.
“Someone you once worked with”.
Campaign manager.
It’s impossible to argue with you people, there is not a thread too thin for you to grab on to.
You do realise there were multiple campaign managers, right? He ran Trump's campaign for about 5 months. This was a man who was being investigated back in 2014 - long before Trump's campaign.

He has pleaded not guilty so he isn't "guilty" of anything until the trial is over (a fact that seems to have escaped Mr. Jollett), but again, proving the guilt of someone you've employed does not prove your own guilt. This isn't my opinion, or me grasping at thread, this is just a fact.

M

member 3289

Re: Stromy Daniels arrest

Hauler @Hauler what kind of bullshit Puritan laws do you Ohioans have on strip clubs?

In Florida they're just glorified whorehouses.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Re: Stromy Daniels arrest

Hauler @Hauler what kind of bullshit Puritan laws do you Ohioans have on strip clubs?

In Florida they're just glorified whorehouses.
No touching!
And I think if you are in Hamilton County the girls don't go full nude if the place serves alcohol. They even where pasties on their nips.

I haven't been in a strip club in 20+ years, and that was in Indy. Imagine my surprise when the stripper bit my dick through my pants during a lap dance. That was my first lesson in the difference in laws from state to state.

The next day I went to the Indy 500 infield and saw way more titties than I did at the club.