Society The Donald J. Trump Show - 4 more years editions

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 3289

No touching!
And I think if you are in Hamilton County the girls don't go full nude if the place serves alcohol. They even where pasties on their nips.

I haven't been in a strip club in 20+ years, and that was in Indy. Imagine my surprise when the stripper bit my dick through my pants during a lap dance. That was my first lesson in the difference in laws from state to state.

The next day I went to the Indy 500 infield and saw way more titties than I did at the club.
The last lap dance I got here in FL I couldn't even enjoy, as the stripper spent half the song giving me her blow job sales pitch.

M

member 3289

You can negotiate with the Florida strippers. $50? How about $20 and you can have the rest of my sandwich?
She wanted $350 for a fucking blowjob. I told her very frankly, "That's not happening."

She wanted me to counter-offer while I just wanted to enjoy the lap dance.

M

member 3289

Hauler @Hauler her passion for negotiation led me to believe that she's probably paying her way through business school...

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
How about the fact 80% of the pro-Trump'ers on here are not American.

We got white trash two Canadians and a Euro.

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
Macron rejects Trump's claim on NATO defense spending commitments
French President Emmanuel Macron has rejected a claim by US President Donald Trump that NATO allies had agreed to increase defense spending "at levels that they never thought of before."
At the end of a two-day NATO summit in Brussels, Macron referred reporters to the communique released Wednesday, which recommitted members of the alliance to a 2014 pledge to spent 2% of national GDP on defense by 2024.
"The communique is clear," Macron said. "It reaffirms a commitment to 2% in 2024. That is all."

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
Oregon ranchers pardoned by Trump fly home on Pence donor's private jet
One day after President Trump pardoned two Oregon ranchers who were at the center of a 40-day armed standoff, the pair flew home on the private jet of an oil company founder who once donated $50,000 to Vice President Pence.

The ranchers, Dwight and Steven Hammond, made the trip on Wednesday with Lucas Oil founder Forrest Lucas, according to a post on Protect the Harvest's Facebook page, a nonprofit founded by Lucas.

The Hammonds were convicted in 2012 and sentenced to five years in prison on arson charges. The two had set a series of fires on their ranch that spread to federal land.

Their case prompted the 40-day armed occupation of the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge in 2016, in which protesters demonstrated against federal land ownership.