Society The Donald J. Trump Show - 4 more years editions

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

What a weirdo....

I enjoy a good solid shitposting as much as anybody. And sometimes my humor is a bit too sarcastic to be taken perfectly online in text. So trying to explain why I'm casually hitting on a stud muffin like Sex Chicken @Sex Chicken or posting stalker posts about pvz without context could come off wrong in the work world. But some of that stuff he was posting is totally strange and the reasoning is so immature it's beyond belief. Trolling people to manipulate them so that you don't have to have any sort of direct conflict as an adult in real life? Wtf doc. Good relationship skills uhhhhhhh

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
"Durrr well we're a real network too Mr. President"

What a cuck. Nothing more obnoxious than CNN reporters throwing tantrums when they get shut down.

They've dedicated hundreds of millions of dollars to running a 24/7 "let's destroy Trump" network, dedicated to the creation of anti-Trump propaganda, and they wonder why he doesn't take them seriously.

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
What a weirdo....

I enjoy a good solid shitposting as much as anybody. And sometimes my humor is a bit too sarcastic to be taken perfectly online in text. So trying to explain why I'm casually hitting on a stud muffin like Sex Chicken @Sex Chicken or posting stalker posts about pvz without context could come off wrong in the work world. But some of that stuff he was posting is totally strange and the reasoning is so immature it's beyond belief. Trolling people to manipulate them so that you don't have to have any sort of direct conflict as an adult in real life? Wtf doc. Good relationship skills uhhhhhhh
He let a fat chick rape him because he was afraid to say no. And he wants to give me political advice?!?

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
The more you learn about these anti-Trump nut jobs, the creepier it becomes.

Dr. Gu and Strzok... these are seriously unhinged individuals.

Then you hear about all these holier than thou Hollywood libs being taken down by #Metoo.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
They've dedicated hundreds of millions of dollars to running a 24/7 "let's destroy Trump" network, dedicated to the creation of anti-Trump propaganda, and they wonder why he doesn't take them seriously.
They are a fucking joke.

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
They are a fucking joke.
I love when they say "Trump is against free press" when he criticizes them. No assholes, he's against you guys using your platform to attack him unfairly. When people call Fox, Brietbart, etc, "fake news", nobody bats an eye. But to criticize CNN? Ohhh, you're a fascist, you want to control the media, you hate free press, etc. What a joke.

Don't like being called fake news? How about you guys stop proving him right and actually produce some fair, unbiased journalism? Politicians need to be held to the fire - especially the president - but their agenda is very transparent.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
I really don't get this unyielding loyalty to Trump and belief that nearly every complaint or accusation against him is false. It only took me about a year for me to start saying "wtf are you doing Obama" and I cried when the man was elected.

I think there is some fairly obvious hysteria about Trumpito in the media where the things he does are grossly exaggerated, but there are other things that are straight up indefensible yet people will still white knight for him. It seems to be driven by this "let's own the libs!" mentality that I just can't understand. Liberals have controlled the government for only 3 years of the past 25 years, so where does this rage even come from? I especially don't get the loyalty from people who don't live in the US. History will not judge this white knighting kindly. People who came hard on behalf of Bush rightly look like fools today. I can't wait to look back on some of these posts flitting around the internet in 10 years.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
I really don't get this unyielding loyalty to Trump and belief that nearly every complaint or accusation against him is false. It only took me about a year for me to start saying "wtf are you doing Obama" and I cried when the man was elected.

I think there is some fairly obvious hysteria about Trumpito in the media where the things he does are grossly exaggerated, but there are other things that are straight up indefensible yet people will still white knight for him. It seems to be driven by this "let's own the libs!" mentality that I just can't understand. Liberals have controlled the government for only 3 years of the past 25 years, so where does this rage even come from? I especially don't get the loyalty from people who don't live in the US. History will not judge this white knighting kindly. People who came hard on behalf of Bush rightly look like fools today. I can't wait to look back on some of these posts flitting around the internet in 10 years.
I've been critical of Trump plenty of times.

But CNN would have you believe he's literally the 2nd coming of Hitler. I think that's what brings a lot of people to his defense. It's a collective "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" to the left.

Hell, that's largely how he got elected. You'd think people would learn that lesson but it's only gotten worse.

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015

I think it just appears that way because there's so much anti-Trump hysteria and fake news out there, people who like Trump are just constantly on the defensive.

Even when he does something that is shitty, maybe objectively it's a 4/10 on the Shit Scale. But anti-Trumpers and fake news CNN will present it as 11/10 ("...our fake news goes to 11, when you need that extra push over the cliff"), so then you're put in the position where you're defending against the hysteria, not necessarily agreeing with the action, if that makes any sense.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
Hauler @Hauler and Ted Williams' head @karate chop! I agree with both of you. Some media have been so absolutely breathless in their critiques of Trump and it borders on outright stupidity. But in my view we should default to being critical of whoever is in power no matter what. To me, every President or politician period is guilty until proven innocent.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
What a weirdo....

Alright I've gone down the rabbit hole. These are sick people, folks!
Here's the investigative journalism with all sides:
Doctor who sued Trump is being accused of sexual assault by his ex-girlfriend on Twitter

Short...dude is a major weirdo and AT LEAST manipulative and verbally abusive...if not more so.

He lied and now he's trickle truthing:

Some med student is caught in the middle because he is a social media guy covering his social, professional, and personal behind.
I feel bad for her.
His best description is that she was an unattractive horny social moron that essentially raped him, so he had to manipulate her and lie about it.

She counters that essentially he was aggressive and wanted to keep her on the down low. The messages from Gu's fake account are pretty screwed up in this context...

View: https://twitter.com/DoctorMeowskis/status/1016508630642905088

View: https://twitter.com/DoctorMeowskis/status/1016686099417190402

Be a weirdo. Be a terrible date. But don't trash people in your wake. Sick people, folks.

Him messaging his girlfriend...about himself ...uhhhhh

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015

Mah man.

I look back on posts from a year ago on this site. It's embarrassing in light of indictments and proven hacks.
But some of the same guzzlers are still posting the same thing. It's cult like.
The whole 'right vs. left' is their entire justification instead of what's 'right vs. wrong'. Bizarre.