Society The Donald J. Trump Show - 4 more years editions

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Supreme Court puts temporary hold on House subpoenas to banks for Trump's financial documents
ustice Ruth Bader Ginsburg on Friday put a temporary hold on House subpoenas requesting President Donald Trump's financial documents from two banks. In a brief order, Ginsburg said a lower court opinion that allowed the subpoenas to proceed would go on hold until December 13.
Earlier in the day, Trump had asked the justices to freeze the subpoenas to give his personal lawyers more time to ask the Supreme Court to take up his appeal.
Ginsburg, who has jurisdiction over the lower court, likely acted to give her colleagues more time to consider Trump's request. She also instructed the House to respond to Trump's petition by Wednesday.

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
Trump says EPA is looking into toilets 'at my suggestion'
"People are flushing toilets 10 times, 15 times, as opposed to once. They end up using more water. So, EPA is looking at that very strongly, at my suggestion," he said, referring to the Environmental Protection Agency.

Trump made the comments at a White House roundtable on small business and red tape reduction, where he complained about modern bathrooms.

"We have a situation where we're looking very strongly at sinks and showers and other elements of bathrooms where you turn the faucet on, in areas where there's tremendous amounts of water, where the water rushes out to sea because you could never handle it, and you don't get any water. You turn on the faucet; you don't get any water. They take a shower and water comes dripping out. It's dripping out — very quietly dripping out," he told reporters.

"You go into a new building or a new house or a new home, and they have standards, 'Oh, you don’t get water.' You can't wash your hands, practically, there's so little water comes out of the faucet. And the end result is you leave the faucet on and it takes you much longer to wash your hands. You end up using the same amount of water," he continued.

"So we're looking at, very seriously, at opening up the standard. And there may be some areas where we'll go the other route — desert areas But for the most part, you have many states where they have so much water that it comes down — it's called rain — that they don't know, they don't know what to do with it. So we're going to be opening up that, I believe. And we're looking at changing the standards very soon."

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
White House tells Democrats it won't participate in Trump impeachment hearings
The White House said on Friday it would refuse to take part in hearings in the U.S. House of Representatives set for next week that will consider what articles of impeachment to bring against President Donald Trump.

In a letter to judiciary committee chairman Jerrold Nadler, White House counsel Pat Cipollone called the Democrats' impeachment inquiry "completely baseless" and said that House Speaker Nancy Pelosi had ordered Democrats to proceed with articles of impeachment "before your committee has heard a single shred of evidence."

The House judiciary committee heard testimony from four legal experts earlier this week. That comes after the House intelligence committee produced a 300-page report on its findings from 17 witnesses who testified in recent weeks.

"We don't see any reason to participate because the process is unfair," said a senior administration official, speaking on condition of anonymity.

Nadler rejected that criticism and expressed disappointment, saying in a statement: "The American people deserve answers from President Trump."

Pelosi on Thursday asked the judiciary committee to draw up formal articles of impeachment against the Republican president. The committee could draft and recommend the articles by next Thursday and the full Democratic-led House could vote on them by Christmas.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
BeardOfKnowledge @JonJonesBeard *insert your economics rant / jobs numbers diatribe here.
Here's a post I made in January 2018, and have made similar ones since then so I didn't think it required further repeating.

The current economy is a bubble. Trump stated this during his campaign and he was right. Yes, I'm serious. It was probably the only factual thing he said on his entire campaign. The problem is he got elected and just decided to ride the wave.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
“Some People” are having to flush 10 to 15 times. It’s a huge problem!

Lol. I missed that important snippet from skim reading.

So this fat cunt is standing in his bog breathing in whatever noxious fumes his fried diet has produced getting madder and madder and this is the result.

Get him an industrial shitter. One that will shift 5 pounds of Dundee Cake without breaking a sweat.

Fucks sake this clown can't even have a turn out without it affecting some poor schmuck.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
Lol. I missed that important snippet from skim reading.

So this fat cunt is standing in his bog breathing in whatever noxious fumes his fried diet has produced getting madder and madder and this is the result.

Get him an industrial shitter. One that will shift 5 pounds of Dundee Cake without breaking a sweat.

Fucks sake this clown can't even have a turn out without it affecting some poor schmuck.

View: https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1203054109504479233?s=20

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016