Society The Donald J. Trump Show - 4 more years editions

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
As a star trek fan, my feelings are mixed on this particular thing, since if I myself were to create a space force, I would probably consider some stuff similar to star trek as well to build trust in my brand.

S @Super Dave curious about what you think?

P.S. Geek Haven is now taking over this thread

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
Neil Young is finally a US citizen after he says his love of weed delayed application - CNN

Neil Young has officially become a "Canarican" after his citizenship application was delayed for months because he smoked weed, he said.
The Canadian citizen moved to Los Angeles to pursue his music career 54 years ago. He says he started his journey to US citizenship several months ago because he wanted to vote against President Donald Trump in the 2020 election.

Last edited:

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
As a star trek fan, my feelings are mixed on this particular thing, since if I myself were to create a space force, I would probably consider some stuff similar to star trek as well to build trust in my brand.

I never really got into Star Trek so I'm okay with this. The first thing that came to mind is it was a modern Asteroids ship.

I'm Canadian so I'm not up to date on this "Space Force" but I'm intrigued.

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
Sounds like Space Force is the beginning of star wars? Then I'll be able to voice an opinion.

Edit: I acknowledge this is a horrible joke

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015

As someone that's watched quite a bit of Star Trek, I had no idea what the Star Fleet command logo looked like until it was brought up in this thread.

That being said, Star Trek takes place in the future when we decide to go up and do shit in space right? Doesn't it kind of make sense the logo would look similar?

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
As someone that's watched quite a bit of Star Trek, I had no idea what the Star Fleet command logo looked like until it was brought up in this thread.

That being said, Star Trek takes place in the future when we decide to go up and do shit in space right? Doesn't it kind of make sense the logo would look similar?
I think the issue might be the lack of creativity/originality?

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
Here is the predecessor from 1982. I am still looking for the ones that supposedly came before star trek. But either way, I think what star trek fans may not like is that starfleet didn't just represent one country. But this basic design for sure is not a crazy Trump thing. It came from Reagan. What it was derived from at that time I don't know.