Society The Donald J. Trump Show - 4 more years editions

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
Here is the predecessor from 1982. I am still looking for the ones that supposedly came before star trek. But either way, I think what star trek fans may not like is that starfleet didn't just represent one country. But this basic design for sure is not a crazy Trump thing. It came from Reagan. What it was derived from at that time I don't know.

that's better, the border around the arrow makes a big difference.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
The Video of Donald Trump Telling Associates to “Get Rid of” Ambassador Marie Yovanovitch Has Been Released

*skip to 42 minutes*

View: https://youtu.be/789CORXvvRA

View: https://twitter.com/josephabondy/status/1221157955879546881?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

In its report about the video, PBS describes one of the key moments:

About 42 minutes into the video, Parnas appears to say, “The biggest problem there, I think where we need to start, is we gotta get rid of the ambassador. She’s still left over from the Clinton administration.”
Trump then appears to say, “Where? The ambassador to Ukraine?”
Parnas replies, “Yes. She’s basically walking around telling everybody ‘Wait, he’s gonna get impeached, just wait.’”
A few seconds later, Trump appears to say, “Get rid of her! Get her out tomorrow. I don’t care. Get her out tomorrow. Take her out. OK? Do it.”
Bondy said Parnas attended the dinner along with Igor Fruman, another of Giuliani’s business associates. Both Parnas and Fruman have been indicted on federal charges, including violating campaign finance laws.
When ABC News first reported the news on Friday, Dan Friedman described the same exchange:

“[A]n intimate April 2018 dinner at Trump’s Washington hotel that included, among others, the president and Lev Parnas, the since-indicted associate of Rudy Giuliani. According to the news outlet, a voice that sounds like Trump states during the recording: “Get rid of her! Get her out tomorrow. I don’t care. Get her out tomorrow. Take her out. Okay? Do it.” Trump said this, according to ABC, after Parnas told him that Yovanovitch was a “problem” and was “basically walking around telling everybody, ‘Wait, he’s gonna get impeached. Just wait.’” It’s not clear exactly who Trump was instructing to “get rid of her.”

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Veterans group demands apology after Trump said traumatic brain injuries from Iranian attack are 'not very serious'
The Veterans of Foreign Wars is demanding that President Donald Trump apologize for downplaying traumatic brain injuries sustained by US service members in Iraq after Iranian missile strikes on American troops earlier this month.
Earlier this week, Trump said he does not consider potential traumatic brain injuries to be as serious as physical combat wounds, minimizing the severity of the injuries, saying he heard that some troops "had headaches, and a couple of other things, but I would say, and I can report, it's not very serious."
"The VFW expects an apology from the President to our service men and women for his misguided remarks," William "Doc" Schmitz, VFW National Commander, said in a statement Friday, following the Pentagon's announcement that 34 US service members have been diagnosed with traumatic brain injuries in the January 8 Iranian attack.
"And, we ask that he and the White House join with us in our efforts to educate Americans of the dangers TBI has on these heroes as they protect our great nation in these trying times. Our warriors require our full support more than ever in this challenging environment," Schmitz added.
The VFW, described on its website as America's largest and oldest combat veterans service organization, said TBI is a "serious injury and one that cannot be taken lightly."
34 US service members diagnosed with traumatic brain injuries after Iranian missile strike
Thirty-four US service members have been diagnosed with traumatic brain injuries following the Iranian missile attack on US forces in Iraq earlier this month, Pentagon spokesman Jonathan Hoffman said Friday.
Seventeen service members who were injured have since returned to duty in Iraq, sixteen of whom were treated locally in the country.
Nine service members are still being treated in Germany. An additional eight service members who had been flown to Germany have since been sent to the United States for additional treatment. The eight service members, who arrived in the US Friday morning, will be treated at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center or at hospitals in their home bases.

Last edited:

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
What a disgusting comment from a fake Christian Paula White.

Paula White is no Christian, she uses Jesus/Bible to profit off poor citizens looking for guidance.

1. She is deceiving the poor/lost while taking their money.

2. She is aiding in the deception to lead would be believers away from the true teachings of Jesus Christ and the Bible.

Paula White is a vile human.

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
What a disgusting comment from a fake Christian Paula White.

Paula White is no Christian, she uses Jesus/Bible to profit off poor citizens looking for guidance.

1. She is deceiving the poor/lost while taking their money.

2. She is aiding in the deception to lead would be believers away from the true teachings of Jesus Christ and the Bible.

Paula White is a vile human.
That is exactly what Christianity is about though.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
You're right, I forgot about the molestation of children.
You’re thinking of the Roman Catholic Church who does everything is their power to mock the teachings of the Bible/Jesus.

Roman Catholic Church focuses on Mary and not Jesus - they molest children like the Democratic Party and the Pizzagate fucks like Bill Maher...they suck their members dry of their money through “donations” and secretly worship Lucifer.

There is a big difference between the Roman Catholic Church and Christians who follow the teachings of Jesus/Bible.