Society The Donald J. Trump Show - 4 more years editions

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 1013

British Columbians are the most prominent and partisan posters in this thread.

obsessed

almost like they want to be... American?

La Paix @BirdWatcher

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
I know you're a child so it might be difficult to understand this, but I'll try to educate some of the slow adults in here as well. There is this concept called economics and you can't separate immigration from it.

The US is already almost entirely dependent upon immigration for population growth and soon will be entirely dependent upon it. Without population growth in a developed economy, you can't really have real economic growth as you can only push productivity gains so far (you can do some voodoo shit cooking the numbere for a little while, but eventually it stops working). One study suggested that 70% of all recent immigrants would be impacted.

Signs are that the US, like China, is sitting on a demographic timebomb that is being kept under wraps. Official projections have seriously undercounted immigration already for the last few years, undercounted natural growth and undercounted deaths.

This will already have massive growth and budget implications and doing anything to curb immigration will only make it worse.

Those poor brown people you hate? You need them if you don't want the economy going tits up. It's a delightful little dilemma.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
I know you're a child so it might be difficult to understand this, but I'll try to educate some of the slow adults in here as well. There is this concept called economics and you can't separate immigration from it.

The US is already almost entirely dependent upon immigration for population growth and soon will be entirely dependent upon it. Without population growth in a developed economy, you can't really have real economic growth as you can only push productivity gains so far (you can do some voodoo shit cooking the numbere for a little while, but eventually it stops working). One study suggested that 70% of all recent immigrants would be impacted.

Signs are that the US, like China, is sitting on a demographic timebomb that is being kept under wraps. Official projections have seriously undercounted immigration already for the last few years, undercounted natural growth and undercounted deaths.

This will already have massive growth and budget implications and doing anything to curb immigration will only make it worse.

Those poor brown people you hate? You need them if you don't want the economy going tits up. It's a delightful little dilemma.

5-4

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
Trump will win every Surpreme Court decision backed by the Republican Party establishment as would any Republican sitting in the White House.

Personally I think the latest decision is great. I enjoy watching people/entities shoot themselves in the foot.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Trump will win every Surpreme Court decision backed by the Republican Party establishment as would any Republican sitting in the White House.

Personally I think the latest decision is great. I enjoy watching people/entities shoot themselves in the foot.
That's exactly why Trump winning was so important to the Conservative movement. Even if you were a lame ass cuck who hated him but still claimed to be a Republican, Trump is setting in place Conservative judges who will remain for decades. Even reshaping the most radical left-wing and most over-turned court which is the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals here on the west coast. It is now just almost split 50/50 Conservative/Liberal and it's all thanks to Trump being President...

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015

No. We don’t need a great replacement. Orban has it right. Incentives to have children.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Middle East peace plan about to ddddrrrrrroppp

It's going to awesome. Totally fair.
The best peace plan probably ever.