Society The Donald J. Trump Show - 4 more years editions

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Wife of George Papadopoulos goes off the deep end after Robert Mueller names her in sentencing recommendation
Earlier this week we brought you the story of how Simona Mangiante Papadopoulos was publicly calling for her husband George Papadopoulos to renege on his plea deal with Special Counsel Robert Mueller, a sign that something was going haywire. Last night Mueller formally recommended that Papadopoulos go to prison for six months, which is at the harsh end of the sentencing guidelines for his deal. Mueller listed several reasons, and one of them involved Simona. She didn’t take it particularly well.

Robert Mueller is faulting George Papadopoulos for a number of things, ranging from letting Professor Joseph Misfud get away, to failing to turn over a cellphone. In addition Mueller asserted that Simona had made false claims about George’s testimony in media interviews. Mueller isn’t accusing Simona of anything criminal, but he’s nonetheless made a point of dragging her into this.

Some will take that as a sign that Mueller considers her interview claims to have been detrimental to the overall plea deal process, though there is nothing to specifically suggest that Mueller recommended a harsher sentence as a result of it. Nonetheless, this prompted Simona to complain on Twitter that “I thought freedom of speech was a fundamental right” before launching into numerous conspiracy theories about Professor Misfud, while also claiming that George was “set up by deep state spies.”

What Simona Papadopoulos seems to be missing here is that if her husband hadn’t cut a plea deal, he’d be facing multiple felony charges in relation to his alleged attempt at conspiring with the Russians to get dirt on Hillary Clinton, and he’d be looking at several years in prison. If she somehow convinces him to back out of his plea deal between now and the September 7th sentencing date, she’ll very likely ruin the rest of his life. Even if he does back out, Mueller got what he needed from Papadopoulos a very long time ago, and he’s since moved much further up the food chain.

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-papadopoulos-sentence-mueller-20180817-story.html
http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-papadopoulos-sentence-mueller-20180817-story.html

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
The funny thing about Trump is that his haters spend more time thinking about him than his supporters. I guess that's what happens when you win harder than anyone has ever won.

Pound for pound perfection punching pot holes in pretenders, Donald Trump is setting fire to the world and it's great.

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
Jesus fellas for real. Please get lives. This is really sad already. Gusto come on man step away from the comp, brush your teeth, take a shower, eat, hit the gym, fuck your girl or guy and just have a little fun. This shit is straight up running you. Yours and others obsession with Trump is borderline clinical and scary now.

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
Another circle jerk today?

You two fellows might have more fun if you invite some others before you spit on each other’s palms.

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
Jesus fellas for real. Please get lives. This is really sad already. Gusto come on man step away from the comp, brush your teeth, take a shower, eat, hit the gym, fuck your girl or guy and just have a little fun. This shit is straight up running you. Yours and others obsession with Trump is borderline clinical and scary now.
Wow, you're right. Just click on Gusto's post history - he's almost exclusive to this thread lol

He went a week straight of posting about nothing but Trump. Even the posts outside of this thread were about Trump.

Freeloading Rusty @MC Gusto you need to get a hobby. We're Canadian, Trump isn't even our leader lol. You're proving Trump derangement syndrome is a real thing!

M

member 1013

Wow, you're right. Just click on Gusto's post history - he's almost exclusive to this thread lol

He went a week straight of posting about nothing but Trump. Even the posts outside of this thread were about Trump.

Freeloading Rusty @MC Gusto you need to get a hobby. We're Canadian, Trump isn't even our leader lol. You're proving Trump derangement syndrome is a real thing!
That’s pretty fucking funny.

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016

The fact you felt the need to scour my post history, take multiple screen shots and post about it shows who is the deranged one.

Can’t fault me threads about mixsucksdixs threads about shaving his wrists don’t interest me all that much.

A Canadian who spends his afternoons circle jerking with couple Americans over the POTUS should cause more concern than a Canadian who questions the non Canadian values displayed in this thread.

How about my Canadian Politics thread, you don’t frequent too much. Why so interested in Trump and not your own countries politics?

#inyourhead

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
The fact you felt the need to scour my post history, take multiple screen shots and post about it shows who is the deranged one.

Can’t fault me threads about mixsucksdixs threads about shaving his wrists don’t interest me all that much.

A Canadian who spends his afternoons circle jerking with couple Americans over the POTUS should cause more concern than a Canadian who questions the non Canadian values displayed in this thread.

How about my Canadian Politics thread, you don’t frequent too much. Why so interested in Trump and not your own countries politics?

#inyourhead
I dunno man, I think you kinda look like a weirdo here and need to come up with a riveting speech to win everyone back. What you just posted is not going to cut the mustard.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015

i didnt even know that guy still posts here

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
I have other interests... like MMA and Mel Gibson.

You have two interests... Donald Trump and posting about Donald Trump! HA HA HA HA
Yet you have a higher post count in the Donald Trump thread than I do, how bow dah?

I have other interests, I just have friends in real life I spend time discussing those. Must be lonely spending all your time online to get your social interaction.