Society The Donald J. Trump Show - 4 more years editions

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
Yet you have a higher post count in the Donald Trump thread than I do, how bow dah?

I have other interests, I just have friends in real life I spend time discussing those. Must be lonely spending all your time online to get your social interaction.
Oh absolutely. There's no doubt in my mind that a guy who spends hours a day posting exclusively about Donald Trump on an MMA forum (lol) in an effort to troll 3-4 posters who barely notice him has a thriving personal life with many friends, with whom he discusses an eclectic variety of topics. Who would think any differently?

I assure you, no one would possibly find your obsession with Trump strange and/or a complete waste of time :D

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Oh absolutely. There's no doubt in my mind that a guy who spends hours a day posting exclusively about Donald Trump on an MMA forum (lol) in an effort to troll 3-4 posters who barely notice him has a thriving personal life with many friends, with whom he discusses an eclectic variety of topics. Who would think any differently?

I assure you, no one would possibly find your obsession with Trump strange and/or a complete waste of time :D
Posting for hours per day eh? Not sure how long you spend on your shit posts but it only takes me minutes per day.

Yes, you’re totally right. I should instead spend all day posting pro Trump Russian propaganda.

Again, weirdo.. you’re more active in this thread than I am.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
It's 23:24 in Bangkok. I work every day and actually help people. What the fuck do you actually do? My students go on to be doctors and your clients remain in a circle of shit so that you can keep a job.
Lol how long you been a substitute teacher in Bangkok now?

How many of your students have completed med school ?

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
Wow, you're right. Just click on Gusto's post history - he's almost exclusive to this thread lol

He went a week straight of posting about nothing but Trump. Even the posts outside of this thread were about Trump.

Freeloading Rusty @MC Gusto you need to get a hobby. We're Canadian, Trump isn't even our leader lol. You're proving Trump derangement syndrome is a real thing!
But remember he doesn’t care

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
A social worker is supposed to be virtuous yet a substitute elementary school teacher isn’t?
Really, your non entity bitch ass regardless of male or female is just making shit up now. I am a Swedish man living in Thailand. I used to be the foremost authority on integrating salafists into Swedish society. You are a probably a woman that can't get fucked.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Really, your non entity bitch ass regardless of male or female is just making shit up now. I am a Swedish man living in Thailand. I used to be the foremost authority on integrating salafists into Swedish society. You are a probably a woman that can't get fucked.
Lol bitch, I don't give a fuck if you're female. Coward. And I will kill you

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Wow, you're right. Just click on Gusto's post history - he's almost exclusive to this thread lol

He went a week straight of posting about nothing but Trump. Even the posts outside of this thread were about Trump.

Freeloading Rusty @MC Gusto you need to get a hobby. We're Canadian, Trump isn't even our leader lol. You're proving Trump derangement syndrome is a real thing!
The scary thing is, there’s million just like him on Twitter and Facebook. Do nothing but respond to Trump tweets or posts about Trump, all day long, 365 days a year. Thinking they’re accomplishing something.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
The scary thing is, there’s million just like him on Twitter and Facebook. Do nothing but respond to Trump tweets or posts about Trump, all day long, 365 days a year. Thinking they’re accomplishing something.
You should see the govt of canada official ministers twitter pages.they announce a gender equality initiative and then 150 people tell them to fuck off .it is comedy gold

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
100%. I've been on the Trump wagon since the second he announced he was running, but I can't talk about Trump every day, it'd be too boring.

But these so called haters... they want to talk about Trump every second! So strange.