Society The Donald J. Trump Show - 4 more years editions

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
“The problem is, is that the way Bush has done it over the last eight years is to take out a credit card from the Bank of China in the name of our children, driving up our national debt from $5 trillion dollars for the first 42 presidents — number 43 added $4 trillion dollars by his lonesome, so that we now have over $9 trillion dollars of debt that we are going to have to pay back — $30,000 for every man, woman and child.

That’s irresponsible. It’s unpatriotic.
- Barry obama
What candidate Trump told his supporters he would do:
  • In his official campaign launch address, Trump promised to “reduce our $18 trillion in debt,” which will not happen if annual deficits hit $1 trillion in two years.
  • On the campaign trail, Trump said he would “freeze the budget,” which has certainly not happened.
  • Shortly before his inauguration, he told Fox News host Sean Hannity that he would “balance the budget very quickly… I think over a five-year period. And I don’t know, maybe I could even surprise you.”
  • Previous to that, in March 2016, he told Bob Woodward that he could get rid of the debt “fairly quickly.” When pressed, he said, “Well, I would say over a period of eight years.” Since Trump took office, his own budget director called that promise “hyperbole.”

Trump promised to eliminate the deficit, it’s set to rise to $1 trillion

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
What candidate Trump told his supporters he would do:
  • In his official campaign launch address, Trump promised to “reduce our $18 trillion in debt,” which will not happen if annual deficits hit $1 trillion in two years.
  • On the campaign trail, Trump said he would “freeze the budget,” which has certainly not happened.
  • Shortly before his inauguration, he told Fox News host Sean Hannity that he would “balance the budget very quickly… I think over a five-year period. And I don’t know, maybe I could even surprise you.”
  • Previous to that, in March 2016, he told Bob Woodward that he could get rid of the debt “fairly quickly.” When pressed, he said, “Well, I would say over a period of eight years.” Since Trump took office, his own budget director called that promise “hyperbole.”

Trump promised to eliminate the deficit, it’s set to rise to $1 trillion
Nice source, lol. Also, I question (not only the website, lol) the verbiage surrounding the quotes. Quotes are true quotes (I haven't fact checked, but they will be sued if they make up what is being quoted"), anything else beyond the quotes is anything else they want to add, including opinion. Example:
In his official campaign launch address, Trump promised to “reduce our $18 trillion in debt,” which will not happen if annual deficits hit $1 trillion in two years.
What was quoted was "reduce our $18t debt." This is the only factual (if quoted correctly) part of the bullet point, however, the rest is opininion. Do you follow? Probably not.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
The debt doesn't mean shit.

Plenty of things to after ol' Trumpy for, this isn't one of them.

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
First and foremost, trump has only been in office for 2 years. He has been tackling problems left and right, and has been fought every step of the way, yet still accomplished more in that short time than any president. He will get to the deficit. Secondly, when 9bama left office his budget was already in place, so the $2b number is not 100% on trump, as the year he became president, obama's budget was in full swing until October 1 (funny how the article left that out). Third of all, where we're you screaming about Obama when he doubled the deficit? You are aware that if trump stays with $2b per year, which he wont, he still wouldn't have raised the deficit as much as obama, yes? The trump tax cuts and ongoing renegotiation of various trade deals has not come into the national debt discussion yet, as the tax cuts are brand new, and trade deals are ongoing (though he has made several already). On top of that, the US is energy independent now and actually the largest exporter in fossil fuels.
I don't knkw what you expected to happen, but this shit doesn't happen overnight.
Point of the article seems to be, he didnt reduce the deficit 'very quickly' as promised.

The deficit has increased by over 2 trillion $$$.
Gusto you’re a sad little man lol. Papi literally nailed it in every way. He could not have said it better, or more logically, and yet you still want to push. You are one of those absolute faggots that would complain or find some shit to say if Trump cured cancer. This is how pathetic you all are. Your world must SUCK to live in lol. Man I am so glad I don’t. Even when Obama was president as much as I didn’t care for him I never never ever even discussed him let alone bash him 24/7 like you fools do. The only reason I am into politics at all is because Trump makes this shit exciting as hell!!!!

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
It was not until the 1890s that the first modern legislative attempts to regulate minimum wages were seen in New Zealand and Australia.[12] The movement for a minimum wage was initially focused on stopping sweatshop labor and controlling the proliferation of sweatshops in manufacturing industries.[13] The sweatshops employed large numbers of women and young workers, paying them what were considered to be substandard wages. The sweatshop owners were thought to have unfair bargaining power over their employees, and a minimum wage was proposed as a means to make them pay fairly.
Minimum wage - Wikipedia

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
As a general rule I'm in favor of teachers being paid well, but whoever made that meme should probably be informed that if millions of people were paying money to watch Dana Burge teach, she could make millions of dollars too.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Gusto you’re a sad little man lol. Papi literally nailed it in every way. He could not have said it better, or more logically, and yet you still want to push. You are one of those absolute big meanies that would complain or find some shit to say if Trump cured cancer. This is how pathetic you all are. Your world must SUCK to live in lol. Man I am so glad I don’t. Even when Obama was president as much as I didn’t care for him I never never ever even discussed him let alone bash him 24/7 like you fools do. The only reason I am into politics at all is because Trump makes this shit exciting as hell!!!!
$22,000,000,000,000 debt.

You kids done fucked up good.

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
$22,000,000,000,000 debt.

You kids done fucked up good.
Sure did but that is what lifes all about, we make mistakes and we try to fix them. Only know it all fuck wits like you think you have it all figured out meanwhile you havent done shit in your life and certainly nothing of consequence. How is life from the cheap seats? You are probably the same guy who never played any sport but love to comment on how players suck and if you were in there lol.

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
Is he impeached yet?
Here is what is funny, I bet in the beginning of this thread Gusto and his gang of trophy kids were probably RUSSIA!!! in every post talking about how Mueller is TAKING HIM DOWN but as time went by the Russia talk not only seemed to slow down but almost died, why is that? Oooh ok that is right it was bullshit, then what was the next thing they tried? Im not even sure because all the posts, and links they posted all seem to really just be for their appetite for hating Trump because I see nothing happening to him.

Oh thats right they tried to shit on his tax plan until we had some people who actually knew and debunked them but they had nothing to say after that, typical liberal. The next beef for them for some reason was the border wall, but that is weird considering, that all Trump seemed to have done and I actually watched it, was border agents and agencys telling him and us they need barriers, so why we didnt vote for it and made it a big partisan thing and had the trophy kids go wild, well again just pure hatred, not logic or sense just hate.

What's next Trophy kids, oh sorry its the national debt now, because that is all Trumps fault, i mean the guy has been in office for two years but its all his fault all of it.

What's next now? I cant wait trophy kids.

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
I won’t lie. I wanted trump to be in collusion with Putin so I could troll
You know why that couldn't have ever happened, because neither Trump nor Putin are team players, both wouldve fucked each other over somehow before the plan even went into effect lol. We are talking about a fucking ego maniac in Trump asking for help? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, or a fucking lunatic former KGB helping someone win who was definitely going to go after him once he did? LOL!! Again its the trophy kids and their hoping it would be true so there endless jerking off thinking about Trump getting busted wasnt for nothing.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Trump to declare 'emergency' over Mexico border wall
View: https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-47247726

US President Donald Trump is to declare a national emergency to fund his planned border wall with Mexico, the White House has said.

He will sign a border security bill to avert a government shutdown - but also act to bypass Congress and use military funds for the wall, a statement said.

DOJ warns White House that national emergency will likely be blocked: report
The Department of Justice (DOJ) has warned the White House that the courts are likely to block a national emergency declaration to build a wall along the southern border, according to ABC News.

The White House, however, remains confident that it can win on appeal and ultimately have such a declaration approved by the courts, ABC News reported.