Society The Donald J. Trump Show - 4 more years editions

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Okay I see your post now - obviously I posted without seeing it.
But ... what the hell does that have to do with my post?
I know you're not suggesting that because someone reality show-related died (in Trump tower), I can't post about this:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3227&v=UvtK54lUQ70

You wouldn't actually be suggesting such a thing right? Right????

Cos if so,

Please show some humanity KWingJitsu @KWingJitsu
A good man is dead. We can only be comforted that he was lucky enough to go doing what he loved, surrounded by people he loved.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
it is weird watching conservatives who call people commies now being in love with putin JRE made a good point.
I've also found it funny to watch the people currently worried about the 2 leaders being cozy with each other also being the ones who were warning of another cold war just a few years ago.

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
I just wish Trump would come out and say how much he loves toilet paper and how lame it is to wipe your ass with your bare hands.

He'd have every liberal in the country walking around with shitty hands :D

Guys like Gusto and Kwing would go through a lot of keyboards.

Bunch of sheep

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
I just wish Trump would come out and say how much he loves toilet paper and how lame it is to wipe your ass with your bare hands.

Bunch of sheep
Of course I peed my pants! Everyone my age pees their pants; it's the coolest!

PS. It’s still a bitch move to shit talk someone without quoting or tagging them.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015

Bunch of sheep
You are so far lost in the woods it's insane to behold. It's fascinating.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
University says GOP Florida House candidate faked her diploma: report
School officials said a Republican candidate running for the GOP nomination in a Florida legislative seat lied about graduating from Miami University in Ohio and faked her diploma, according to a new report.

Melissa Howard, who wants a Sarasota-area state House seat, claimed that she earned a Bachelor of Science in Marketing from the Ohio school.

Florida political news website FLA News Online originally reported that Howard did not earn the degree, but briefly retracted their story after Howard provided a photo posing with a copy of her diploma.

But after further investigation and confirmation with the university, FLA News reported Saturday that the diploma was fake.

Sarasota's Herald-Tribune confirmed with the university that Howard did not graduate.

Miami University general counsel Robin Parker told the outlets that while Howard attended the university, there is no record of her earning a degree in 1994 or 1996, as she previously claimed.

The school also reportedly said that they do not offer a Bachelor of Science in Marketing, and that Howard would have earned a Bachelor of Science in Family and Consumer Sciences if she had graduated with her Retailing major.

The diploma in the photo also reportedly displays signatures of university officials who would not have signed a diploma for a student graduating with a bachelor’s degree in that year.

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015

Leftist thugs once again attacking the media.

But it's Trump who is encouraging violence against the media... right Jim Acosta? smh

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
LOL at lying because you failed to get your retailing degree from Miami of Ohio.
On the one hand, there's no degree record, the degree she says she has doesn't even exist, there is a record she never finished, she deleted her facebook....

but on the other hand...

I am guessing this will result in a run off.

jasonhightower

"You're not even training are you Frenchy?"
Jan 2, 2017
I absolutely love seeing the left and right implode in the age of transparency. Someone lying about a degree and then actually having a fake diploma created is some hilarious shit.

Now we have Omarosa sharing recordings from the White House... LOL What a shit show.