Society The Donald J. Trump Show - 4 more years editions

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
What a sad state the media is in. smh

MEDIA: hey goiz trump slapt wit a Playboy modal! and omg he maid fun ov de FBI. He tinks CNN sucks n oh ya now he stud nex to a goi wid a patch ov a nakid laidy!!!

TRUMP'S BASE: .... WGAF, you f*gs?

MEDIA: OMG trumps base supart hym no mader wat he do OMG u guise is crazzzie
This thread just hit a new low for stupidity. I am never returning to this thread it hurts my head.

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
Question to those who habitually post in here, what's your end game? Is the idea to hopefully change some members opinions on their political views to get them on your side? Just shit talk the opposition and continue the stale mate? This thread has provided me many lols but I see very little if any resolution to most topics discussed, could be way off here though.
I just recently asked the same question.

And the irony is that people bringing the constant baggering are only making the other side dig in deeper.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
If you guys need a laugh, this Twitter thread is amazing where a liberal journalist decides to discover Trump Country. This cuck's commenting that all the stations are Christian, country, or talk radio.. except for those that aren't, & his astonishment at Trump voters' dining habits were probably my favorite. They're all hilarious though, click on this one & keep scrolling down for all of them. I'm pretty sure this is satire, but knowing NYC types like his character I can't be 100% sure

View: https://twitter.com/Jesse_Brenneman/status/1027191057770012673
this guy has to be trolling lol i watched 4 or 5 of them . he plays a triggered cuck to a tee

Truck Party

TMMAC Addict
Mar 16, 2017
this guy has to be trolling lol i watched 4 or 5 of them . he plays a triggered cuck to a tee
I'm not going to lie, it took me 3 or 4 before I realized something was up, too bias-confirming. That's exactly how I expect a roadtrip with a lot of guys I know in NYC though "Look, another oil derrick, how depressing... oh shit we need to stop for gas"

Last edited:

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
I'm glad someone caught that.
Im the last guy who is here to say one side is scum and the other isnt lol they are all scum, the only reason I like Trump is because of the stance he is taking on major issues that we have been getting fucked in the ass for a long time and it needs to change. Otherwise i know the guy is a piece of shit human being no avoiding that fact.

Truck Party

TMMAC Addict
Mar 16, 2017
the NY Times never fails to make me laugh whenever I read something from it, there's a few people itt who've been asking themselves the same question

How Can I Cure My White Guilt?

“I feel like there is no “me” outside of my white/upper middle class/cisgender identity. I feel like my literal existence hurts people, like I’m always taking up space that should belong to someone else.”

Last edited: