Society The Donald J. Trump Show - 4 more years editions

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
And it is just as likely he is not paying taxes.

Social programs are not the only drain on a country overrun by illegal aliens.
I can only imagine the gibberish he must be spouting from behind my ignore list, but yes, the see dish freeloading dipshit needs to pay back taxes to the Royal Thai government.
If he's an illegal alien he probably isn't able to use their social programs.
He's probably surviving on illegal (forged) documents to illegally stay in the country and enjoy benefits illegally - like all illegal farangs do. Probably too drugged and coked out to see the irony of sucking the cock of Trump, while being the very thing Trump & his base hates.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
What a complete fool. The border agents said they needed a wall!!!! That’s like telling someone at your job you want give them what they need to do their job. Seriously why the fuck are these non Americans even commented on what happens here lol. Pathetic bunch.
Your buddy Dave?

Tuc Ouiner

Posting Machine
May 19, 2016
I've said it before and I'll say it again, the thing I like most about Donna Frump is when he clothelined Vinnie Mac and shaved his head. Other than that, He is obviously a DBA operative. (Douche Bag Alliance)

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
What a complete fool. The border agents said they needed a wall!!!! That’s like telling someone at your job you want give them what they need to do their job. Seriously why the fuck are these non Americans even commented on what happens here lol. Pathetic bunch.
Cause they'll be outside that wall lol.

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
This type of common sense is considered racist these days.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Well, it is the perfect analogy. People who are against borders should start with their own backyard. Change the world? Start with yourself.
And she was able to get over it into the foreign land quite easily in spite of a barrier to prevent it from happening. As though people can scale walls or fences with a few basic tools and creativity.

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
And she was able to get over it into the foreign land quite easily in spite of a barrier to prevent it from happening. As though people can scale walls or fences with a few basic tools and creativity.
No one says they are 100%. It adds difficulty as supposed to just walking in. At least now it keeps the fatties out.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
No one says they are 100%. It adds difficulty as supposed to just walking in. At least now it keeps the fatties out.
If it would actually only cost $5 billion then I'd be all for it. The government can't buy toilet paper for $5 billion. There's no way in hell they could build anything that would deter people from crossing for that little in our tax dollars.

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
If it would actually only cost $5 billion then I'd be all for it. The government can't buy toilet paper for $5 billion. There's no way in hell they could build anything that would deter people from crossing for that little in our tax dollars.
Didn't US fund a 500 million to wall in Jordan? Could've been spend here.

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Didn't US fund a 500 million to wall in Jordan? Could've been spend here.
I'm not for that either haha.

I don't want to pay for any of that shit. The fastest way to stop it would be to punish the companies, including small businesses, that continue to give jobs to the illegal immigrants. The downside to that is that the cost of foods and other goods would skyrocket. But if there's no work then there's no reason to come illegally.

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
I'm not for that either haha.

I don't want to pay for any of that shit. The fastest way to stop it would be to punish the companies, including small businesses, that continue to give jobs to the illegal immigrants. The downside to that is that the cost of foods and other goods would skyrocket. But if there's no work then there's no reason to come illegally.
I agree. Companies should be penalized harshly for employing illegal aliens.

Food prices will increase? Speculation. Less than 4% of the illegal aliens work in agriculture. No need for panic just yet.