Society The Donald J. Trump Show - 4 more years editions

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

madmav

Posting Machine
Jan 29, 2016
don't care for trump but.. c'mon.. the hate he is getting for the fast food buffet is ridiculous.. all else needed was about 10 kegs to help wash those burgers down.. if pepolosi was president.. those poor kids would have been forced to eat celery sticks, alternative berders and tofu nuggets

*shudders*

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
don't care for trump but.. c'mon.. the hate he is getting for the fast food buffet is ridiculous.. all else needed was about 10 kegs to help wash those burgers down.. if pepolosi was president.. those poor kids would have been forced to eat celery sticks, alternative berders and tofu nuggets

*shudders*
obama didnt even feed them at all
2010: Obama Invites National Championship Football Team To White House...You Won't Believe What He Fed Them * 100PercentFedUp.com

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
I genuinely dislike sharia boy, so no.
I don’t because I know how people like live. It’s a sad existence and it’s like a whole these guys are trying to fill by just searching and hoping they can find that final piece of info that will take down this guy they hate to love and love to hate.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
'Wait, What Tapes…?'—Rudy Giuliani Reveals He's Heard Taped Evidence in Trump-Russia Investigation
Trump’s lawyer, Rudy Giuliani, has given yet another interview in which he appears to make a contradictory remark regarding the president and his former personal lawyer Michael Cohen.

Giuliani, who has made a number of statements in recent days relating to the special counsel’s Russia investigation which he had to clarify or walk back, appeared to have inadvertently revealed that he has listened to conversations between Trump and Cohen discussing building a Trump Tower in Moscow.

Speaking to The New Yorker, Giuliani was asked what his latest opinion is on the disputed Buzzfeed report which claimed that Trump had personally asked Cohen to lie to Congress about the Moscow tower project in order to shield his involvement in it.

“I guess the Buzzfeed story—I don’t remember what it said about Cohen—but it said there was corroboration that the president talked to Cohen and told him to lie about, I guess it was, the Moscow proposal,” Giuliani said. “There are no tapes, there are no texts, there is no corroboration that the President told him to lie.

“I can tell you, from the moment I read the story, I knew the story was false. Because I have been through all the tapes, I have been through all the texts, I have been through all the e-mails, and I knew none existed,” he added.

When asked by The New Yorker, "Wait, what tapes have you gone through?" Giuliani replied: “I shouldn’t have said tapes. They alleged there were texts and e-mails that corroborated that Cohen was saying the president told him to lie. There were no texts, there were no e-mails, and the president never told him to lie.”

The lawyer then clarified that there are no tapes before immediately adding: “Well, I have listened to tapes, but none of them concern this.”

The interview with The New Yorker was published the same day that Giuliani had to clarify other comments he made regarding Trump and Cohen about the planned building of a Trump Tower in Russia.

Speaking to NBC’s Meet the Press on January 20, Giuliani said that conversations between Trump and Cohen about the tower may have continued “up to as far as October, November,” or right up until the 2016 presidential election—a timeline beyond what the president has publicly acknowledged.

In a follow-up statement, Giuliani said his comments were “hypothetical” and did not represent the “actual timing or circumstances of any discussions.”

Giuliani also had to explain comments he made in a seperate interview with CNN’s Chris Cuomo the previous week in which he appeared to suggest that Trump’s associates may have colluded with Russia during the 2016 election.
“Even If He Did Do It, It Wouldn’t Be a Crime”: Rudy Giuliani on President Trump
Rudy Giuliani, one of President Trump’s lawyers, made a startling admission to the Times and NBC’s “Meet the Press”: that Trump had been involved in discussions to build a Trump Tower Moscow throughout the 2016 campaign, contradicting Trump’s public statements and raising ever more serious questions about the President’s ties to Vladimir Putin. Giuliani told the Times that Trump had said the discussions were “going on from the day I announced to the day I won.”

Giuliani also said that Trump may have spoken to Michael Cohen, Trump’s former lawyer, before Cohen gave false testimony to Congress about the timing of the Moscow discussions, claiming that they had ended in January, 2016. When, in November, Cohen pleaded guilty to lying to Congress, he told prosecutors that they continued at least through June, 2016. Giuliani told the Times that Trump may have acknowledged these conversations in the written answers that he gave to the special counsel, Robert Mueller, late last year. “There was no question that he was asked by the special counsel a question that said, ‘Did you talk to him before he testified?’ ” Giuliani told the Times. The issue of whether Trump influenced Cohen’s false testimony was raised when BuzzFeed reported, on Thursday night, that according to two federal law-enforcement officials, Trump directed Cohen to lie to Congress. In response, Mueller’s office issued a rare statement, saying that BuzzFeed’s descriptions of statements, documents, and testimony obtained by the office “are not accurate.” (BuzzFeed has stood by its story.)

Later on Sunday, Giuliani walked back his statements about the timing of the Trump Tower Moscow discussions, saying that they were “hypothetical and not based on conversations I had with the President.” On Monday afternoon, I called Giuliani to try to understand what he was saying about the Moscow negotiations. After telling me that he had only a minute before getting into the shower, he agreed to a conversation, which has been edited and condensed for clarity. In it, we discussed what he told the Times about the Trump Tower Moscow project, his feelings about Mueller’s office, and if he ever worries about his legacy.

Where are we now with Trump and Cohen and the BuzzFeed story, and your response to it?

I guess the BuzzFeed story—I don’t remember what it said about Cohen—but it said there was corroboration that the President talked to Cohen and told him to lie about, I guess it was, the Moscow proposal. There are no tapes, there are no texts, there is no corroboration that the President told him to lie. That’s why the special counsel said that the story was inaccurate. First time the special counsel has ever done that. As a prosecutor, having done that for fifteen years, that is quite a heavy rebuke of BuzzFeed. And the reality is that the President never talked to him and told him to lie. And I don’t know what Cohen is saying, but certainly the idea that two federal agents said that there was corroboration is totally untrue.

Did President Trump’s lawyers or you yourself reach out to the special counsel’s office after the story, as has just been reported?

I can’t discuss that. President Trump would not have done that. If anybody would have done it, obviously it would have been his lawyers, and I really can’t discuss that. That would be confidential.

Do you—

But I can tell you, from the moment I read the story, I knew the story was false.

Because?

Because I have been through all the tapes, I have been through all the texts, I have been through all the e-mails, and I knew none existed. And then, basically, when the special counsel said that, just in case there are any others I might not know about, they probably went through others and found the same thing.

Wait, what tapes have you gone through?

I shouldn’t have said tapes. They alleged there were texts and e-mails that corroborated that Cohen was saying the President told him to lie. There were no texts, there were no e-mails, and the President never told him to lie.

So, there were no tapes you listened to, though?

No tapes. Well, I have listened to tapes, but none of them concern this.

The Times reported that President Trump was involved in discussions about building a skyscraper in Moscow during the campaign, and you acknowledged that, and then, more recently, you said that you didn’t actually know this was the case.

Video From The New Yorker
What the Government Shutdown Means for Americans
First of all, the Times was absolutely wrong. Probably just as wrong as BuzzFeed was. I never said he had [NARRATOR VOICE:] “conversations about a skyscraper in Moscow.” The only thing that ever happened was that they submitted a letter of intent about a possible project in Moscow that never went beyond that. No money was ever paid, no plans were ever made. There were no drafts. Nothing in the file. Nothing ever happened to it. Much ado about nothing, because the New York Times wants to crucify the President. And the President had no conversations. I shouldn’t say he had no conversations. He had a few conversations about this early-stage proposal that he ended somewhere in early 2016, and doesn’t have a recollection of anything else, and there is nothing to support anything else. This is a story that is completely exaggerated and made up.

Did you talk to President Trump about that?

If I talked to President Trump about it, of course I can’t tell you. I’m his lawyer. I can’t tell you what I talked to my client about.

O.K., so how do you know this?

Well, you have to figure out how I know it. Right? I can’t tell you what I talked to my client about.

O.K., I guess my question—maybe I phrased this badly

No, no, no, you’re right. They did say one thing yesterday, and another thing today. But what they are doing is misinterpreting what I said yesterday. I have said the same thing for two months. And that is that the President had very little involvement in this so-called project in Moscow.

You said today, “My recent statements about discussions during the 2016 campaign between Michael Cohen and then-candidate Donald Trump about a potential Trump Moscow ‘project’ were hypothetical and not based on conversations I had with the President.”

Correct. I was pointing out how you would deal with it in court if we were going to trial, and how, even if there were such conversations, which there weren’t, they would be completely innocent. Whenever you do that, you always run the risk someone is going to report just the first part of your conversation. But I thought it was necessary to do it. If he had a project in Moscow, there would be nothing wrong with it, but he didn’t.

Wait, Mr. Mayor, if he had a project in Moscow that his attorney was discussing and he himself may have been involved in while he was calling for a loosening of sanctions against Russia and a different policy in Ukraine, and the American people didn’t know anything about that, you wouldn’t find that problematic?

First of all, the project was over in November, December, January, right into 2016. So there was no project. So there was no project. There was no project.

The Times reported yesterday, “President Trump was involved in discussions to build a skyscraper in Moscow throughout the entire 2016 presidential campaign . . .”

He’s wrong! They’re wrong!

“. . . His personal lawyer said on Sunday.”

I didn’t say that. Go find out where I said that on Sunday. I never said he was involved in such conversations. I said the same thing I said to you, which is—

The quote in the story from you is that the “ ‘discussions were going on from the day I announced to the day I won,’ Mr. Giuliani quoted Mr. Trump as saying during an interview with The New York Times.”

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
Last edited: