Society The Donald J. Trump Show - 4 more years editions

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Don't worry bro, Prez Trump hires the best. Top men. They'll make Mexico pay for it. That is if they don't get arrested first.
If they do it will have nothing to do with russia,the campaign or collusion as usual

M

member 3289

If they do it will have nothing to do with russia,the campaign or collusion as usual
Roger Stone was arrested by the FBI in Fort Lauderdale this morning because of his collusion with Russia regarding the hacking of DNC servers.

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
Several others have been charged in investigations that stemmed from Mr. Mueller’s inquiry, as well as a broader counterintelligence investigation by the Justice Department and the F.B.I.

Charged in related cases
Guilty
Charged
Charges

Bijan Kian Former business associate of Michael T. Flynn Conspiracy to violate federal lobbying rules Charged Dec. 17, 2018

Ekim Alptekin Former business associate of Michael T. Flynn Conspiracy to violate federal lobbying rules and lying to F.B.I. Charged Dec. 17, 2018

Maria Butina Alleged Russian agent Conspiring to act as a foreign agent Pleaded guilty Dec. 13, 2018

Michael D. Cohen Mr. Trump’s former lawyer Tax evasion, bank fraud, campaign finance violations (pleaded guilty Aug. 21, 2018) Sentenced to 3 years in prison Dec. 12, 2018

Sam Patten Lobbyist linked to Konstantin V. Kilimnik Failing to register to work as an agent of a foreign power Pleaded guilty Aug. 31, 2018
Charged by the special counsel
Guilty
Charged
Charges

Roger J. Stone Jr. Longtime informal adviser to Mr. Trump Obstruction of an official proceeding, making false statements and witness tampering Charged Jan. 24

Michael D. Cohen Mr. Trump’s former lawyer Lying to Congress (pleaded guilty Nov. 29, 2018) Sentenced to 3 years in prison Dec. 12, 2018

Richard Pinedo California man who sold bank accounts online Identity fraud (pleaded guilty Feb. 12, 2018) Sentenced to six months in prison Oct. 10, 2018

George Papadopoulos Former campaign adviser Lying to the F.B.I. about conversations with people he believed were working on behalf of Russians (pleaded guilty Oct. 5, 2017) Sentenced to 14 days in prison Sept. 7, 2018

Paul Manafort Former campaign chairman Tax and bank fraud, false statements, being an unregistered agent of a foreign principal, obstruction of justice Convicted of financial fraud Aug. 21, 2018

Twelve Russian intelligence officers Conspiracy to commit an offense against the United States, identity theft, conspiracy to launder money Charged July 13, 2018

Konstantin V. Kilimnik Russian Army-trained linguist and associate of Mr. Manafort Obstruction of justice Charged June 8, 2018

Alex van der Zwaan Lawyer who worked with Mr. Manafort and Mr. Gates Lying to investigators about conversations with Mr. Gates (pleaded guilty Feb. 20, 2018) Sentenced to 30 days in prison April 3, 2018

Rick Gates Former campaign adviser Financial fraud and lying to the F.B.I. Pleaded guilty Feb. 23, 2018

Thirteen Russian nationals and three related companies Conspiracy to defraud the U.S., conspiracy to commit bank fraud, identity theft Charged Feb. 16, 2018

Michael T. Flynn Former national security adviser Lying to the F.B.I. about conversations with the Russian ambassador Pleaded guilty Dec. 1, 2017
That's a lotta witches.......