Society The Donald J. Trump Show - 4 more years editions

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
Wow I see the losers are still here lol
Libs will accuse Trump supporters of living in an echo chamber, but they're more than happy to spend hours of their day spamming anti-Trump stuff to like 3-4 posters, who don't even read their posts lol. Sad!

Trump derangement syndrome is a real thing. Imagine being an employer and having Freeloading Rusty @MC Gusto Belobog @Belobog or KWingJitsu @KWingJitsu 's sorry ass walk into your office like "yeah ummm I'm going to have to take a month of stress leave, because like I CAN'T EVEN with this Trump presidency" looool

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Libs will accuse Daddy supporters of living in an echo chamber, but they're more than happy to spend hours of their day spamming anti-Daddy stuff to like 3-4 posters, who don't even read their posts lol. Sad!

Trump derangement syndrome is a real thing. Imagine being an employer and having Freeloading Rusty @MC Gusto Belobog @Belobog or KWingJitsu @KWingJitsu 's sorry ass walk into your office like "yeah ummm I'm going to have to take a month of stress leave, because like I CAN'T EVEN with this Trump presidency" looool
Says the non-American pro-Trump circle-jerker with the highest number of posts (of everyone on the forum) in this thread. Sad!

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Former Trump Aide Jason Miller Accused of Secretly Administering Abortion Pill
Former Donald Trump aide Jason Miller has been accused of secretly administering an "abortion pill" to a woman he got pregnant during an affair, new court documents show.

The court filing, obtained and reported on by Splinter, alleges that Miller had an affair with a woman he met at a strip club in Orlando, Florida in 2012. As a result of the affair the woman got pregnant, at which point Miller is accused of giving her with an abortion pill without her knowledge or consent. The woman claims that the pill caused her to lose the baby and nearly costed her her life.

The documents allege that the affair happened when Miller was working for a Republican advertising firm Jamestown Associates. He would often bring clients to Rachel's Gentleman's Club in Orlando, where he allegedly met the woman he would later get pregnant. She is only identified in the court filing as "Jane Doe."

The filing goes on to claim that Miller showed up at Jane Doe's apartment with a smoothie in hand.

"Unbeknownst to Jane Doe, the Smoothie contained an abortion pill. The pill induced an abortion, and Jane Doe wound up in a hospital emergency room, bleeding heavily and nearly went into a coma," the document reads.

As a result of the pill the child died and Jane Doe herself was "hospitalized for two days, the abortion pill possibly reacting with potential street drugs in her system at the time she drank the Smoothie."

Miller's attorney denied these allegations, telling Splinter in a statement: “To be clear, there is no validity to the false accusations made in Ms. Delgado’s filing.”

These allegations were made in court filings made by the legal team of A.J. Delgado, Miller's ex-lover who is suing for custody of their son. Delgado began her affair with Miller in October 2016, after he told her he had separated from his wife. But Miller had never separated from his wife and was, in fact, expecting a child with her when Delgado found out that she was pregnant from their affair. Now, Delgado and Miller are locked in a custody battle.

Miller was Trump's spokesman during his 2016 campaign and a member of the president's transition team. When his affair with Delgado was made public, Miller was essentially forced to turn down a job as the White House communications director. Delgado was also a former Trump campaign staffer.

In previous court filings, Delgado has also accused Miller of sexual and physical abuse, which Miller has also denied.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
New avatar for Kyqueenjitsu since he’s so fascinated with another mans dick.

Oct 24, 2015
I think you inadvertently choose my meal. Burger king, double cheese and bacon burger.
No my dude, that is processed meat. Do not touch unless emergency and/or drunk. Nasty. Well McDonald’s is worse (can I use that worse? Sounds bad) You are better making your own ground beef off of scraps from cuts. Is there no place where home made food is made? Know a couple of place out of country that do that. Not Thailand though :(