Society The Donald J. Trump Show - M-m-m-My Corona Edition

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jason73

get a job hippy
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I like how the term “Never Trumper” is used to negate any viewpoint from a Republican who is honest enough to call Trump out for what he is. It’s such a easy shorthand for people who want to remain willfully ignorant. “Oh he’s a ‘Never Trumper’? That’s a relief, I don’t have to consider what he’s saying.’

It’s the same fucking thing they’ve done with their “Fake News” shit. ‘Oh it’s an article from the Washington Post?’ I don’t need to read it then.” Only a completely bankrupt, political party would be so invested in keeping people as ignorant as they can. The scariest part is people want to cling to their beliefs so badly that they are happy to remain ignorant and “right” if you give them the slightest chance.

You’ve got people looking up from their Ramen noodles to cheer for the bankers and the Dow Jones, because it’s the only thing they have left to convince themselves Trump has been anything but an embarrassing disaster.

“Don’t listen to Pythagorus, that guy is a “Round Earther”.

Freeloading Rusty

I'ma rub your ass in the moonshine
Jan 11, 2016
Trump to divert an extra $7.2 billion from military for border wall, reports say
  • The administration of President Donald Trump is planning to move an additional $7.2 billion of Pentagon funding to build a border wall, according to several news reports.
  • The White House would shift money from two sources — $3.7 billion from one fund for military construction and $3.5 billion from another for counter-narcotic programs — into a pot to be used for border-wall construction.
  • This according to reports in The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal and Washington Post on Tuesday, citing anonymous sources familiar with the plans.

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
Elizabeth Warren calls for investigation into whether Trump Mar-a-Lago guests traded on advance knowledge of Soleimani killing
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/01/14/warren-demands-probe-of-whether-trump-resort-guests-traded-on-iran-tip.html

• Warren is demanding a federal investigation into whether President Trump provided advance notice of the Qasem Soleimani killing to stock traders
  • The letter follows a report in The Daily Beast that Trump had told guests of his Florida resort that a "big" response to Iran would happen "soon."
  • She and Sen. Chris Van Hollen wrote that the president's resort guests may have obtained "confidential market-moving information and had the opportunity to trade defense industry stocks or commodities or make other trades based on this information."

MMAHAWK

@MMAHAWK21 Coast 2 Coast Combat Hour @COMBATHOUR
Feb 5, 2015
That’s a lot of money to spend on a wall when illegal boarder crossings are at a low... just add it to that massive debt Trump is running I guess.
The money was already accounted for. People voted for trump on his campaign promise he’s following through. California alone spends over 8 billion a year just paying for illegal immigrant children to attend school. Money will be made back quickly nationally.

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
The money was already accounted for. People voted for trump on his campaign promise he’s following through. California alone spends over 8 billion a year just paying for illegal immigrant children to attend school. Money will be made back quickly nationally.
Being accounted for doesn’t stop it from costing you.

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
the word come directly out of his own mouth bro
veritas have been proven to edit videos to give a narrative of what they want. it's not worth anyones attention even if true.. oh some low level volunteer in milwakee said something controversial when drunk.. whoopdedoo

Last edited:

jason73

get a job hippy
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
veritas have been proven to edit videos to give a narrative of what they want. it's worth anyones attention even if true.. oh some low level volunteer in milwakee said something controversial when drunk.. whoopdedoo
its game over for breadline bernie. he is about to get stabbed in the back by his own party again