Society The Donald J. Trump Show - M-m-m-My Corona Edition

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Inside Job

Do Milk
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
It’s just that I lived in a place in London where James Mcavoy, Rosamund Pike Katherine Ryan were my close neighbours. Plus others you wouldn’t know

I had two cinemas and we had many cultural events happening every week plus I was 15 minutes from the west end.

I could choose what I wanted to attend.

Now all I have is multiplex.

But it’s better in other ways
Ok got it, downgraded options of city style entertainment

I love rural living

Fingers

File 404 not found
Nov 14, 2019
So what exactly have I done that's so egregious you'd repreatedly address me in this manor?

It’s manner.

You just fill up those customer cunt vouchers. Like Starbucks. Except you get a genital cuff each time you offend me

This is the 7th time you’ve decided to wade in.

And about the 3rd time I’ve decided to pull you up.

Count yourself lucky I guess.

The oh why me doesn’t pass anymore jones.

Happy to move on. But your ego won’t allow this

ConorMcGregorsBeard

Stewart Era Liberal
Jul 22, 2015
It’s manner.

You just fill up those customer cunt vouchers. Like Starbucks. Except you get a genital cuff each time you offend me

This is the 7th time you’ve decided to wade in.

And about the 3rd time I’ve decided to pull you up.

Count yourself lucky I guess.

The oh why me doesn’t pass anymore jones.

Happy to move on. But your ego won’t allow this
Can you explain that again, but in English this time?

Wild

TMMAC's Most Handsome Admin
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Can you at least check what Jason posts and where he posts it from Wild @Wild ?
Man, Jason’s been here since Day 1 and without bias, I can say he’s one of the coolest dudes we have posting here. Always willing to help out members. Don’t let copying of some political memes, in a thread that’s been out of control since it’s inception, skew your view of people here. It’s okay to disagree on political shit & still enjoy interacting with one another. I don’t have the same political views as a lot of guys here but we choose to laugh it off. Not that serious brotha.

ConorMcGregorsBeard

Stewart Era Liberal
Jul 22, 2015
Man, Jason’s been here since Day 1 and without bias, I can say he’s one of the coolest dudes we have posting here. Always willing to help out members. Don’t let copying of some political memes, in a thread that’s been out of control since it’s inception, skew your view of people here. It’s okay to disagree on political shit & still enjoy interacting with one another. I don’t have the same political views as a lot of guys here but we choose to laugh it off. Not that serious brotha.
Oh, boy he's not going to like that answer.

Fingers

File 404 not found
Nov 14, 2019

I’m pretty cooked. Had a great day.