Society The Donald J. Trump Show - M-m-m-My Corona Edition

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

conor mcgregor nut hugger

King of Florida
Oct 24, 2015
Man, Jason’s been here since Day 1 and without bias, I can say he’s one of the coolest dudes we have posting here. Always willing to help out members. Don’t let copying of some political memes, in a thread that’s been out of control since it’s inception, skew your view of people here. It’s okay to disagree on political shit & still enjoy interacting with one another. I don’t have the same political views as a lot of guys here but we choose to laugh it off. Not that serious brotha.
Good post, mullet Hitler

MC Gusto

Freeloading Rusty
Jan 11, 2016
William Barr: Trump tweets make my job 'impossible'
US Attorney General William Barr has said that President Donald Trump "undercuts" him by tweeting, making it "impossible for me to do my job".

His criticism of Mr Trump comes amid intense scrutiny of the Justice Department over the handling of a case involving Roger Stone - a convicted former advisor to the president.

The attorney general had been accused of bowing to presidential pressure.

Mr Barr's comments are a rare sign of annoyance with Mr Trump.

"I think it's time to stop the tweeting about Department of Justice criminal cases," Mr Barr told ABC News.

"I cannot do my job here at the department with a constant background commentary that undercuts me," he added.

MC Gusto

Freeloading Rusty
Jan 11, 2016
President Trump rehires Reince Priebus and Sean Spicer to White House roles
President Donald Trump has rehired his former chief of staff Reince Priebus and former press secretary Sean Spicer almost three years after both men unceremoniously departed the White House.

Priebus and Spicer will each join the President's Commission on White House Fellowships, according to a White House announcement Tuesday. As a part of the commission, the pair will interview and recommend to their former boss national finalists for appointments.

MC Gusto

Freeloading Rusty
Jan 11, 2016
Ex-White House chief of staff John Kelly speaks out against Trump
The former White House chief of staff John Kelly has backed the fired impeachment inquiry witness Alexander Vindman, launching a spirited defense of the former National Security Council official and criticizing the Trump administration across a range of issues.

Barr says Trump's tweets 'make it impossible for me to do my job' – as it happened
Read more
Kelly, a retired four-star Marine Corps general, told an audience at Drew University in New Jersey on Wednesday evening that Vindman was simply following the training he had received as a soldier when he flagged his concerns about Donald Trump’s phone conversation with the Ukrainian president, Volodymyr Zelenskiy, last summer.

“He did exactly what we teach them to do from cradle to grave,” Kelly said. “He went and told his boss what he just heard.” Kelly’s comments were first reported in the Atlantic.
“The media, in my view, and I feel very strongly about this, is not the enemy of the people. We need a free media,” he said, according to the Daily Record.
View: https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1227986935240691712?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet