Society The Donald J. Trump Show - 4 more years editions

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
I don't have time to sort through different pages of a long ass thread, got life to live.

again, I'm asking you. Do you really think Trump caused the recession?
I don’t have time to answer the same question multiple time’s, got life to live.

My opinion doesn’t matter anyways. The fact is, another GOP president, another recession.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
I don’t have time to answer the same question multiple time’s, got life to live.

My opinion doesn’t matter anyways. The fact is, another GOP president, another recession.
BULL SHIT~ you could have just answered my question instead of this stupid same post^

you don't even believe your own words, you just like those idiot news reporters

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
BULL SHIT~ you could have just answered my question instead of this stupid same post^

You sound like you’re getting a little worked up.

The statement you originally quoted is true regardless of my opinion on it... is it not?

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
Trump ended program to detect potential pandemic-causing viruses before they spread: report
The Trump administration cut a $200 million program that trains scientists in China and other foreign countries to detect viruses that could become pandemics two months before the first case of COVID-19 was detected in Wuhan, China, according to the Los Angeles Times.

The program was launched by the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) in 2009 and reportedly supported staff in the Chinese lab that eventually identified the new coronavirus. The initiative, dubbed Predict, was launched in response to the 2005 ”bird flu” outbreak.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016

he didn't cause it, but he made it much worse.
and led the charge to socialize the debt of large companies, fucking over the middle class for the next 20 years.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015

He’s a trol l
A racist trol l but a trol l nonetheless